I bet there's an NSA mole in here in the pit as we speak!
Ultimately, it's all an Illusion for your confusion.

Didn't he, like, murder somebody or something?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This guy was wanted for questioning in regards to a murder committed in Brazil. Also McAfee was one of the shittiest anti-virus programs ever, only topped in shittyness by Norton!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
This guy was wanted for questioning in regards to a murder committed in Brazil. Also McAfee was one of the shittiest anti-virus programs ever, only topped in shittyness by Norton!

That's why he got blasted on coke and filmed a video showing people how to get it off their system
Quote by ehbacon
stopped reading after I saw the web address. Could you please keep your political shit off this website?

*ahem*

Off topic forum...

That is all.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
fun fact: i pass the NSA about 4-8 times a week.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ehbacon
stopped reading after I saw the web address. Could you please keep your political shit off this website?

Could you please go jump off a cliff? so there could be one less decaying piece of organic matter(that happens to bitch) on this earth? it would help the rest of us?
Ultimately, it's all an Illusion for your confusion.

lol @ you guys thinking the NSA gives a shit about you
My God, it's full of stars!
Apparently Snowden's worked at the NSA for about a month, and having family members who worked for the NSA, they highly doubt he knows any super special info as he can't have access to that with how little time he's worked there.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Dreadnought
lol @ you guys thinking the NSA gives a shit about you

But I'm so important!
i thought this was going to be about no strings attached sexual encounters
Listen. I'm sorry.
Couldn't the NSA just use one of their super tech geek geniuses to get around this? I mean the are the government. It's like when people think they can use proxies and do illegal things and never get caught.