whats up

i bought a new electric guitar (jay turser JT-220D) and im looking for an amp i went to virgin mega store i found line6 spider 30 around 318USD but everybody said i should not buy it so i went back to the guitar store to check there amps and the salesman recommended me to buy this amp RANDALL v2 xnme i couldn't find any reviews about it so if you can tell me something about im going there after 4 days to try it

here is a photo from the guitar shop website 95 BD is around 251$

And who the hell is Ninja Amott
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by zdshdci
What type of music are you looking to play through this amp?

i play everything but it depend on the mood im in

but mostly classic rock
Quote by Roc8995
And what is your budget?

right now 350$ but im hoping to find an amp under that price ( i want to buy a crybaby pedal)
Quote by Flux'D
And who the hell is Ninja Amott

hhhhhhh idont know who is he

try google (Michael Amott)
just to clarify, what's your definition of classic rock?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you're in the US you can do way better for the money. Guitar Center has really good prices on used gear and a 30 day return policy.

Check out the Peavey Classic, Fender Blues jr, Marshall Class 5, Egnater Rebel and I've heard good things about Jet City. Also, Peavey Tube Vyper.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
If you're in the US you can do way better for the money. Guitar Center has really good prices on used gear and a 30 day return policy.

Check out the Peavey Classic, Fender Blues jr, Marshall Class 5, Egnater Rebel and I've heard good things about Jet City. Also, Peavey Tube Vyper.

that's the problem im from bahrain and here there is only 5 or 6 guitar stores and the the products are ( randoll/line6/yamaha/and i think there is one sells fender) and shiping from ebay will cost a lot
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
that's the problem im from bahrain and here there is only 5 or 6 guitar stores and the the products are ( randoll/line6/yamaha/and i think there is one sells fender) and shiping from ebay will cost a lot

Yamaha makes good cheap stuff. I picked up a Yamaha copystrat a few weeks ago that I prefer over my mim strat. They have a sweet lil amp called the THR I think, that may work pretty well for you if you're not playing with a drummer.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
My friend picked up a THR from Craigslist and it's a very surprising amp. The high gain models weren't awe inspiring but it did everything else well. I'm not sure what model he had exactly but it's a few years old now... it's not one of the new high gainers they came out with.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
whats up

i bought a new electric guitar (jay turser JT-220D) and im looking for an amp i went to virgin mega store i found line6 spider 30 around 318USD but everybody said i should not buy it so i went back to the guitar store to check there amps and the salesman recommended me to buy this amp RANDALL v2 xnme i couldn't find any reviews about it so if you can tell me something about im going there after 4 days to try it

here is a photo from the guitar shop website 95 BD is around 251$

That is geared twards modern metal styles
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
That is geared twards modern metal styles

+1 that is far from a classic rock amp.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
thanks guys for posting your opinions

im going to check the Yamaha THR

If you ever want to play with a drummer, the THR will not work.

See if you can find a Fender Mustang II to try
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
If you ever want to play with a drummer, the THR will not work.

See if you can find a Fender Mustang II to try

i dont think im going to play with drummer any time soon

i decided to stick with my old amp