Ah I used to be into thrice, trivium, maiden, whole buncha stuff back in the day. Honestly, I don't listen to this kinda music much anymore but this sounds just as good to me as anything else. I took a look at the rest of the tracks too. The guitars sound great. Untitled 3 has parts that sound like Guilty Gear X soundtrack to me, which is awesome. Untitled 1 sounds like video game music too, pretty cool. As for the intro, the bassline is badass. But nothing about "intro" made it sound any different from the rest that would warrant it being an intro, aside from the time. That said, its still pretty cool and I enjoyed it. Good work, you should try and push your music out to some video game developers or something. Or get a metal band together. And the recording quality is immaculate.

Heres mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1618472
Quote by Serrana
Ah I used to be into thrice, trivium, maiden, whole buncha stuff back in the day. Honestly, I don't listen to this kinda music much anymore but this sounds just as good to me as anything else. I took a look at the rest of the tracks too. The guitars sound great. Untitled 3 has parts that sound like Guilty Gear X soundtrack to me, which is awesome. Untitled 1 sounds like video game music too, pretty cool. As for the intro, the bassline is badass. But nothing about "intro" made it sound any different from the rest that would warrant it being an intro, aside from the time. That said, its still pretty cool and I enjoyed it. Good work, you should try and push your music out to some video game developers or something. Or get a metal band together. And the recording quality is immaculate.

Heres mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1618472

thanks dude
i listen to rain gorilla
nice one
This one is okay, but doesn't really stand out. It feels like a solo section instead of an intro, just because it doesn't really go anywhere. It just takes you to a place and stays there. No build-up, no tension and release, and just one riff.
The scale runs in the first half don't really do anything. They're not fast enough to be called "shredding", they're not slow enough to carry any sort of melody, and they're just patterns on a scale. It gets better later, though. The layered leads give it a bit of a build. Try doing more of that, instead of just keeping the same beat, the same riff, and the same type of lead for the whole thing.

Also, when someone takes the time to listen carefully to your song, then type out a long response like that, don't just reply "nice one". That's lazy and unfair. Give what you get.
Quote by Cavalcade
This one is okay, but doesn't really stand out. It feels like a solo section instead of an intro, just because it doesn't really go anywhere. It just takes you to a place and stays there. No build-up, no tension and release, and just one riff.
The scale runs in the first half don't really do anything. They're not fast enough to be called "shredding", they're not slow enough to carry any sort of melody, and they're just patterns on a scale. It gets better later, though. The layered leads give it a bit of a build. Try doing more of that, instead of just keeping the same beat, the same riff, and the same type of lead for the whole thing.

Also, when someone takes the time to listen carefully to your song, then type out a long response like that, don't just reply "nice one". That's lazy and unfair. Give what you get.

my apologize
That's exactly what I mean. It's like you didn't even read it. Say something that shows you read what other people think of your songs. You posted them to get feedback. Don't just ignore that feedback when you get it. That's rude.
Quote by Cavalcade
That's exactly what I mean. It's like you didn't even read it. Say something that shows you read what other people think of your songs. You posted them to get feedback. Don't just ignore that feedback when you get it. That's rude.

dude i dont care about feedbacks or getting replys
besides im on usb mobile broadband with sim card on it and it aint cheap
no excuses
you dont have leave a reply or feedback just listing
if you like or not you can share yours

just sharing my none prober writing music of mine
talk (BEEP) or whaever

EDIT. i do read you replys
Last edited by peter2160 at Oct 1, 2013,
Quote by Cavalcade
Too bad. That's what this forum is for; posting your stuff so other people can give you advice on making it better. You want to get better, right?

i guess you are right
so many questions