I'm putting these pickups into my Suhr (long story as to why, and don't worry, the other electronics won't be stock either and will make the pickups awesome!), and I'm not sure the current dome knobs will look good with it. The area around the knobs is carved out to make them look indented. With that in mind, what knobs should I go with?

keep it [the bat] in a cage, and right before your next gig starts, and your on stage and everything, bite its head off. AMD MUNCH DEM TINGS DER DOWN!!
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Have you checked to see if those new pickups will even fit in the Suhr?

They look like the weird sized pickups fender uses in the Tele (Fender Wide Range HB) with 3 mounting screws. They are bigger than a regular HB which means they will not fit without modding your guitar top to accept them.

If I am wrong, please disregard my comment

EDIT:
You will have to mod the guitar or pickups to fit them in the guitar, look at the tabs on the base plate and you'll see what I mean
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Oct 1, 2013,
Quote by Robbgnarly
Have you checked to see if those new pickups will even fit in the Suhr?

They look like the weird sized pickups fender uses in the Tele (Fender Wide Range HB) with 3 mounting screws. They are bigger than a regular HB which means they will not fit without modding your guitar top to accept them.

If I am wrong, please disregard my comment

EDIT:
You will have to mod the guitar or pickups to fit them in the guitar, look at the tabs on the base plate and you'll see what I mean

I'm already on it- the pickups are getting new baseplates.
keep it [the bat] in a cage, and right before your next gig starts, and your on stage and everything, bite its head off. AMD MUNCH DEM TINGS DER DOWN!!