Page 1 of 4
the driver had no choice but to run them over

bikers are also some of the lowest scum of society
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Thought it said Mars Rover. I'd be thoroughly confused if that happened.
I thought it was an asian man
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Wait, what the **** just happened?

As far as I can tell the bikers were driving like complete ******s (and on tacky as **** sport bikes), driving way to close to one another, going indiscriminately in and out of lanes. Then some guy not only forces himself into a lane, almost side-swiping the SUV (which the SUV avoids) and then decides to continue to do literally anything he can to be run over by suddenly stopping in the road, which all of the other bikers are doing for no apparent reason. They go out of frame and I can't see what happens to king ******.

Then, surrounded by a large number of bikes who have stopped in the middle of a 3 lane parkway for no discernible reason, the SUV plows through the bikes. This seems like a dumb decision and would only put more people at risk. However, the bikers were clearly putting everyone of themselves and everyone driving at risk with absolutely no regard for safety.

So in summation, the bikers were clearly wrong and the SUV may have been too. I need more information to be certain.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Just throwing in my two cents. These 'bikers' are clearly idiots. They are using the whole road and the one that got run over was clearly blocking the SUV, braked in front of it and got what was coming to him (Charles Darwin has a theory about this kind of human).

Real bikers ride in formation and share the road.
People in large groups suck. It has nothing to do with the vehicle they're sitting on. But those people definitely do suck.
they braked in front of him. who knows, they might have even been threatening him or something. the decision to run them all the **** over is questionable but i certainly don't feel bad for them.

no one got hurt right?
Finally, after the entire group turned off the highway and the SUV rolled to a stop, motorcyclists ran up to Range Rover and one biker, using his helmet, began smashing the windows of the vehicle, the video shows. Other bikers joined in before the video was stopped.

The bikers then assaulted the driver, according to the NYPD. The driver's wife and 2-year-old child were not harmed. The driver was taken to Columbia Medical Center, where he was treated and received stitches, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-motorcyclists-pull-driver-car-beat/story?id=20419705

****ing scumbags
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
^so:

* they slowed down in front of the suv

* he hit the fender of the motorcycle accidentally

* everyone slowed down to a stop and they slashed one of the suv's tires

* a motorcyclist's leg was broken by the suv when it tried to escape

* the chase

* they beat the suv driver the **** up after the video ended

what trash
Quote by Cianyx

Yep I don't feel bad for the bikers anymore.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
K, first of all. Those bikers are ****ing stupid. You don't just ****ing start swarming a ****ing lone car on the highway. Before the guy randomly slams his brakes in front of the range rover, they were still all over the goddamn road. The driver in the SUV must've shitting bricks trying to ****ing not hit anyone.

Second of all, obviously running over a whole bunch of bikers was not a good option. Running people over with your car is usually not a good idea in any situation. The dude clearly was fed up with being randomly swarmed out of nowhere like that and ****ing panicked, because, I don't know, there's like 60 bikers that randomly want to run him off the road or something. He freaked the **** out and slammed the gas. I can understand why he flipped out. I'm still not ok with the fact that he ran a bunch of people over.

Third point, did anyone say mob mentality? Jesus christ, one idiot does a dick move to piss off the driver, the driver gets ticked off, and the swarm just overtakes the guy and ****s with him. What a bunch of ****in' toons, like really.

If I was one of those bikers, I'd try harder to obey the laws of the road and not drive like a ****** just because all my friends are around me. If I was the driver I would've stopped, very slowly but surely inched my way to shoulder of the highway and called the cops on my phone while all the dumbasses watched and would've eventually all withered away.

Obviously the driver is gonna get the shaft in this, but those bikers are ****ing ******ed. I'm sorry, but if you drive a bike that weights 1/5 of the weight of a massive SUV, I'd keep my distance just in case. You don't see people going around poking grizzly bears with sticks do you? There's a reason for that.
Last edited by metalblaster at Oct 1, 2013,
5:00

"I'll just park in front of this this three ton cube while my friend opens the door. Nothing can go wrong"
someone should gif the rover running them over with "10 points" flashing throughout
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
**** me, there's a guy at 5:16 riding while filming with a goddamn iPad.

Spackers. Spackers everywhere,
Quote by Trowzaa
Thought it said Mars Rover. I'd be thoroughly confused if that happened.

100% deserved all those bikers are basically breaking the law by riding like that, plus you are purposely ****ing up traffic, not cool at all. Public roads are not for car or bike clubs to gather up and **** around on its made for the public to get from point to point. Like the ****ing assholes stop on the road where there is no visible stop sign or lights, that's a good way to get hit...kind of like the one douchebag did. Then the bike club uploaded the video and tried to claim the guy that got hit by the SUV died yet he only had a broken leg...what a bunch of lying twats. If I was the driver since the club video taped it they will all know who each other are, I would be aiming for assault and battery charges on some of them, let alone the destruction of property. From what I heard not all of the bikes were even insured...AMURICA **** YA!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

That.

Now that's just ****ing priceless. Wow. Jesus christ.
Quote by metalblaster
K, first of all. Those bikers are ****ing stupid. You don't just ****ing start swarming a ****ing lone car on the highway. Before the guy randomly slams his brakes in front of the range rover, they were still all over the goddamn road. The driver in the SUV must've shitting bricks trying to ****ing not hit anyone.

Second of all, obviously running over a whole bunch of bikers was not a good option. Running people over with your car is usually not a good idea in any situation. The dude clearly was fed up with being randomly swarmed out of nowhere like that and ****ing panicked, because, I don't know, there's like 60 bikers that randomly want to run him off the road or something. He freaked the **** out and slammed the gas. I can understand why he flipped out. I'm still not ok with the fact that he ran a bunch of people over.

Third point, did anyone say mob mentality? Jesus christ, one idiot does a dick move to piss off the driver, the driver gets ticked off, and the swarm just overtakes the guy and ****s with him. What a bunch of ****in' toons, like really.

If I was one of those bikers, I'd try harder to obey the laws of the road and not drive like a ****** just because all my friends are around me. If I was the driver I would've stopped, very slowly but surely inched my way to shoulder of the highway and called the cops on my phone while all the dumbasses watched and would've eventually all withered away.

Obviously the driver is gonna get the shaft in this, but those bikers are ****ing ******ed. I'm sorry, but if you drive a bike that weights 1/5 of the weight of a massive SUV, I'd keep my distance just in case. You don't see people going around poking grizzly bears with sticks do you? There's a reason for that.

The bikers started banging on his car and slashed his tires. And there's 30 of surrounding him.

Also, his wife and 2 year old daughter are in the car.

So imagine you're driving with your wife and daughter. Alluvasudden ur surrounded by bikers and one of the brake checks you.

You accidentally bump into him so you stop to exchange insurance stuffs.

BUT

Every biker stops and surrounds and start banging on ur car and ur tires get slashed.

wtf do u do.

Bitches are about to be ran over.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

I think that was someone on the back of the bike. Still pretty funny though.
The guys on the bikes are douche bags. They are lucky the guy in the SUV wasn't. I know people that would have started running them all over.
Hell I might have started running them all over.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
news article said something possibly happened before he hit the drivers fender

To me in the start it looks like the dude on the bike closest to the SUV (the one who gets hit) was mouthing off the driver of the SUV or something because it looks like he is right up at the drivers side window, then pulls in front of him probably trying to get him to stop so him and his wannabe biker gang can attack him. But instead of stopping buddy just hit him and said "**** you douchetard!" at least I know that's what I would have done.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
i find it interesting that so many bikers didn't give a shit that one of their own got ****ed up and they went out for revenge instead on checking to make sure he isn't dead.
Quote by toine

But running over bikers to escape from the rest is just asking for trouble.

Uh, no... stopping a driver and slashing his tires is asking for trouble. And then stopping them again to try and open their door is asking for more trouble. And then, once more, stopping them, bashing their window in with their helmet is, as you guessed it, asking for trouble.

The driver was on the phone with 911 from the start. He was stopped, the bikers started slashing tires, and he tried to get away. The fact that he hit a biker I believe is an accident. The driver does what he can to get away, but has to stop again. When approached, he drives out. Then when he has to stop and can't go anywhere, they assault him with the helmet.

The driver did everything right, and I'm fairly certain he won't be charged with anything.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by whywefight
i find it interesting that so many bikers didn't give a shit that one of their own got ****ed up and they went out for revenge instead on checking to make sure he isn't dead.

america at its finest
you would think one of the things you do when you're about to commit criminal activities is not to record it. dude just indicted everyone involved
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
you would think one of the things you do when you're about to commit criminal activities is not to record it. dude just indicted everyone involved

Another would be to upload it to a popular media site.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
#1 Most bikes had no plates (red flag)

#2 That group is committed to reckless and illegal stunt riding on public roads putting innocent motorists lives at risk

#3 The biker was hit because he brake checked the SUV (not the SUV driver's fault)

#4 The bikers swarmed his vehicle and slashed his tires with his wife and child inside giving him more than enough cause to flee

Those "bikers" should be thrown in jail (I know they already charged 1 guy). If that were me I would have considered pulling my fire arm, no question. In hindsight it's easy to judge but you let me know what happens when you and your family are swarmed/attacked by dozens of bikers.
Quote by whywefight

Most of them probably didn't know each other. It's apparently similar to a flash mob. The call goes out to meet at an area to do stunts on the street.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by badfish_lewis
Those "bikers" should be thrown in jail (I know they already charged 1 guy). If that were me I would have considered pulling my fire arm, no question. In hindsight it's easy to judge but you let me know what happens when you and your family are swarmed/attacked by dozens of bikers.

The guy hitting my window with the helmet is the point where I would have shot him. Slashing tires and even trying to open the door is one thing... bashing my window with your helmet, and then bashing ME with your helmet, is the point where you're really out of options.
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Oct 1, 2013,
Quote by Skynyrd890
The guy hitting my window with the helmet is the point where I would have shot him. Slashing tires and even trying to open the door is one thing... bashing my window with your helmet, and then bashing ME with your helmet is, in any state other than NY, NJ, and CA, the point where, if you have a gun, you need to start using it.

Agreed, at that point I would have been absolutely terrified for the safety of my family. Even before then, when he drove the **** out of there, it was because he was panicked and scared about what those bikers might do. And they did it anyway once he was forced to stop

It's amazing how ass dumb some people are
Quote by CL/\SH
Agreed, at that point I would have been absolutely terrified for the safety of my family. Even before then, when he drove the **** out of there, it was because he was panicked and scared about what those bikers might do. And they did it anyway once he was forced to stop

It's amazing how ass dumb some people are

I would've been terrified as well, but I also really would not want to escalate the situation if I could drive away and try to get distance. I think the driver showed excellent restraint in not going full on panic and swerving into them during the "chase", or driving through all of them when he initially tried to get away (from I could see, he did try to avoid the bikers on both escapes). He did what he could do to get away, and was ultimately unable to. And I'm going off the info that the biker brake checking him was first contact. If anything happened prior to that, I haven't heard. I've seen some people say that the broken leg thing was an accident before anything in the video, but I'm not sure. Either way, nothing the driver could've done really warrants that kind of response.
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Oct 1, 2013,
Quote by Jackal58

Hell I might have started running them all over.

I would have been racking up kills like it was Carmageddon.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I would have been racking up kills like it was Carmageddon.

Bonus points for clearing the road.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
That would've been the most bad-ass thing if he pulled out of the mob, turned around and just started revving his engine and flashing his brights. The bikers would've all shit their pants and run away.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'd say "Jolly good hunt today, chaps. This will make a grand trophy for the wall!"
hue
Page 1 of 4