You don't. If you want to change your name, you have to make a new account, but making a new account gets both the new and old one banned. So basically you're living with this one, or get a new IP address, make a new account, and never reference this account so you can't get busted. You're sticking with this one though.
Quote by Megadethfan245
You don't. If you want to change your name, you have to make a new account, but making a new account gets both the new and old one banned. So basically you're living with this one, or get a new IP address, make a new account, and never reference this account so you can't get busted. You're sticking with this one though.

You might earn yourself a warning if you go around telling new users to break the rules.

TS, it's normally not possible to change your username. It has only happened rarely and with good reason, such as when a user's privacy has been compromised in a way that a change of username would be necessary.

However, you won't be the only UGer who regrets their username - you'll be part of a welcoming yet rueful little society Just embrace it
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
UG is the only site where I'm not using my actual name to login, and it's embarrassing. I hate having to explain to friends why I made an account with a ridiculous stupid username 7 years ago.
Seven years ago it was pretty much the norm to hold onto some privacy an not use your actual name on websites. It even said something like "don't use your actual name as a screen name" in YouTube's registration ToS, even until after Google bought them and was encouraging users to change their screen name to their actual name (had to chuckle at the contradiction). Facebook and Twitter etc has changed things though.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
UG is the only site where I'm not using my actual name to login, and it's embarrassing. I hate having to explain to friends why I made an account with a ridiculous stupid username 7 years ago.
Embarrassing? Heck no. I find it embarrassing that I accidentally picked my actual name and now everybody knows I failed at basic registry.

But I do admit, while I had concerns back in the day, nothing bad has ever come of it, as far as I know. So I guess it wouldn't do much harm. Maybe.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You don't. If you want to modify your name, you have to create a new consideration, but creating a new consideration gets both the new and old one Cheap RS 3 Gold prohibited. So generally you're residing with this one, or get a new IP deal with, create a new consideration, and never referrals this consideration Fifa 14 Coins so you can't get broken. You're keeping this one though.TS, it's normally not possible to modify your login name. It has only occurred hardly ever and with RS 3 Gold valid purpose, such as when a customer's comfort has been affected in a way that a modify of login name would be necessary.
You don't. If you want to modify your name, you have to create a new consideration, but creating a new consideration gets both the new and old one prohibited. So generally you're residing with this one, or get a new IP deal with, create a new consideration, and never referrals this consideration valid purpose, such as when a customer's comfort has been affected in a way that a modify of login name would be necessary.
you sly fox, he ran half of the words in the post through a thesaurus