Hey guys so i am literally brand spanking new to the forumn so im sorry if this is the wrong section but i am new to this so i do qualify as a noob! HAHA anyways, about 5 days ago i went out on a limb and bought a DreadNought Acoustic/Electric Martin. While in guitar center, it sounded awesome and it still does. However, while in store i was playing it with my finger. Now after several days of playing with a pick, i have noticed a farely prevelant buzzing sound on the neck and bridge (Cant figure out which one ). It is not extremely bad but it is quite irritating. I am a 9 year ukulele player and guitar is not my forte so what do you guys think the issue is? and if you know, how can i fix it?

Note- I replaced the strings the second i brought it home with some Martin SP strings. Could they not be stretched out?

Any advice is well appreciated! Thanks!
It sounds likeyour brand new guitar needs setting up. A guitar never comes ready to play out of the box.
Quote by West Riding
It sounds likeyour brand new guitar needs setting up. A guitar never comes ready to play out of the box.

Would you suggest i do this at the local music store? and how much do ya think it would cost?