Page 1 of 2
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
Sorry not for everyone I wish i could win you over i nthe future.

No
Sail upon the open skies
No.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I think it's cool, could use a little more melody but not sure if that applies to this genre of music. sounding sick dude!
Quote by Jazzmandtk
I think it's cool, could use a little more melody but not sure if that applies to this genre of music. sounding sick dude!

Thank you. Yeah Melody Is not really what I am going for I am trying to be really distortion related with the synths.
who this?

not for me bro, so I can't possible criticise this style.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Aralingh
I wouldn't really classify this as music, not as an insult though.

Yeah it is all electronic so i understand what you are saying.
But.
what bands are you into.
Besides the shit I make I like bands like mayhem
obituary
mudhoney
and industrial stuff.
no doesn't always mean no

but in this case it does
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by theguitarist
who this?

not for me bro, so I can't possible criticise this style.

me..
It is okay thank you for your time brother.

I am also looking for guitarists who wish to make a more aggressive industrial. My next song is going to be 140-160 bpm.
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
Yeah it is all electronic so i understand what you are saying.
But.
what bands are you into.
Besides the shit I make I like bands like mayhem
obituary
mudhoney
and industrial stuff.

I don't really listen to industrial, nor do I listen to many bands. I prefer modern symphonic-oriented genres, hence I can't really consider many of the industrial tracks as necessarily "music", though, I'm not saying that I don't consider it art, and I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to make this.
Quote by Aralingh
I don't really listen to industrial, nor do I listen to many bands. I prefer modern symphonic-oriented genres, hence I can't really consider many of the industrial tracks as necessarily "music", though, I'm not saying that I don't consider it art, and I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to make this.

My industrial friend is trying to mix industrial and symphonic haha. Yeah I would not be able to catch you probably music wise. That is what i was getting from you. I understand what you are saying. send me links of your bands htat you listen to.
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
My industrial friend is trying to mix industrial and symphonic haha. Yeah I would not be able to catch you probably music wise. That is what i was getting from you. I understand what you are saying. send me links of your bands htat you listen to.

Kamelot, Galneryus, that's about it. You can find their material yourself on youtube I assume. Mostly I listen to video game and movie soundtracks.
Quote by Aralingh
Kamelot, Galneryus, that's about it. You can find their material yourself on youtube I assume. Mostly I listen to video game and movie soundtracks.

Very ironic thing is I am talking to someone who hates video game music right now.

I know kamelot
I like cradle of filth and dimmu borgir and softer black metal like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALamgbNCrpk
But I am not to sure if you would like that.

Do you like psos soundtrack or
banjo kazooie soundtrack

name a few.
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
Very ironic thing is I am talking to someone who hates video game music right now.

I know kamelot
I like cradle of filth and dimmu borgir and softer black metal like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALamgbNCrpk
But I am not to sure if you would like that.

Do you like psos soundtrack or
banjo kazooie soundtrack

name a few.

Never heard of those, out of "darker" metal, I only liked much the latest Wintersun album. Out of the score music I listen to: guild wars and the fountain mostly, some tracks from heroes of might magic, I never felt to need new music, so I just listen to the same things again and again.
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
Do you like psos soundtrack

If you mean Phantasy Star Online soundtrack, then

I went to the link in the OP and couldn't listen for more than 10 seconds though.
Quote by Aralingh
Never heard of those, out of "darker" metal, I only liked much the latest Wintersun album. Out of the score music I listen to: guild wars and the fountain mostly, some tracks from heroes of might magic, I never felt to need new music, so I just listen to the same things again and again.

I understand buddy. Haha here.
You might be able to like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSDn4ppKYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEAb_y7ZYA

both bands could be symphonic at times. Not sure if they will go down your taste and satisfy you though.

If you want something really spacy here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIZ12XAIL8&list=PL121CD73EE9361307&index=7

I played WOW for a while, never got into guild wars
Also warhammer online and a couple of others.
But I never heard those soundtracks.

Yeah since you are not into new new stuff, you can always just check this post when you feel available to.
Quote by little_boy
If you mean Phantasy Star Online soundtrack, then

I went to the link in the OP and couldn't listen for more than 10 seconds though.

that is my ****ing favorite ost besides banjo kazooie out of all of my gaming career I love that ****ing soundtrack haha the space vibes I get from it is the best you are awesome.
I do not like pso2 though.

That is cool I am making idustrila with distortion Ill catch some people in this thread i know. Thank you for the listen though.
Not my style, but it's okay.... for what it is (crappy, synth, techno garbage)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by IfIeIaIrI
Yeah since you are not into new new stuff, you can always just check this post when you feel available to.

The reason I liked Wintersuns' latest album is because it's more symphonic than it is metal, at least how it sounds to me, most "symphonic" bands don't really interest me as they're generally metal-oriented, like the links you sent me. I like some of the music from Warcraft , the Cataclysm log-in screen track is particularly well written.

Also, there's Guild Wars 2 right now, which is monumentally different from the first. And as a note, I'm going offline now, so if you expect me to reply again, that comes tomorrow.
Quote by IfIeIaIrI
that is my ****ing favorite ost besides banjo kazooie out of all of my gaming career I love that ****ing soundtrack haha the space vibes I get from it is the best you are awesome.
I do not like pso2 though.

That is cool I am making idustrila with distortion Ill catch some people in this thread i know. Thank you for the listen though.

The soundtrack for PSO is simply amazing, and I'm not even into electronica, techno or any of that. But there is something brilliant about that soundtrack, I don't know if the nostalgia effect has something to do with it or not, but it's definitely something genius in there. And the fact it is a great game as well also helps. I've been waiting for PSO2 to come to the West, but it seems more and more unlikely as time passes by.

You know everyone has different tastes and different opinions, but on that particular "song", my opinion is that it can hardly be called music. Sorry
Quote by k.lainad
Not my style, but it's okay.... for what it is (crappy, synth, techno garbage)

Yeah I AM trying to mix synths and distortion to create a muddy sound some might not like it. It is not trying to be techno but a mixture of industrial and alt-like rock mixed. Maybe using the same sounds as a techno song but it is not what I am going for But thank you for your time buddy.
Quote by little_boy
The soundtrack for PSO is simply amazing, and I'm not even into electronica, techno or any of that. But there is something brilliant about that soundtrack, I don't know if the nostalgia effect has something to do with it or not, but it's definitely something genius in there. And the fact it is a great game as well also helps. I've been waiting for PSO2 to come to the West, but it seems more and more unlikely as time passes by.

You know everyone has different tastes and different opinions, but on that particular "song", my opinion is that it can hardly be called music. Sorry

Yeah I am trying to do stuff in a different way. Might be awkward at first.

Meh I did not like pso2 I downloaded the japanese version of it and played it. I mean there is some cool stuff.
Like weapons are cool
Characters look like old pso
Stages do too
But they are so small
they always repeat.
they have one mode you unlock at like level 20 that is like old pso.
But it never randomizes like the old game did. It is always the same.
and bosses are casualized and so are enemies.
I would give it a 6/10 compared to the original 9/10

I loved sinking hours into pso with a couple of friends, searching for rare enemies and rare items. HAHa oh man the drop rates on some of the stuff is rediculous in the game.

Oh pso2 has a similiar drop rate. of rares btw.
Page 1 of 2