19 56%
Republican
15 44%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 2
Ron Swanson

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
#shut it down
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Green party master race reporting in. Fuck your two-party bullshit
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Subjective as hell. There is no better. Both parties have their good and bad qualities. Neutral with an open mind to both parties is the best option. Why not both? ----- this should be an option, because no one likes just Obama or just George Bush; we need both ideas to survive. Now delete this thread.

edit:

I'm generally a democrat, because I like good economics, and good economics derives from some government control on all policies. But I still have my reasons for liking a fair share of republican values.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 1, 2013,
I tend to vote more Republican than Democrat. Morally I side with Democrats, but in a realistic aspect, I see Republican as the more viable side.
Obviously some bits on both I disagree with and stuff.

But yeah, inb4 I'm martyred.
I wanted to vote independent but my state wouldn't let me so I voted democrat.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Xiaoxi
Ron Swanson

This.

Neither one.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Two sides of the same coin.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Neither because I have lefty politics.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Neither.

You see, THIS is what happens when you live amongst a two party system, both sides begging for something to simply fight about. The left/right paradigm is a joke. It'd be different if both sides were actually true to their values and do what they say they'll do, but they don't.

Do you really think anything would be different had McCain or Romney been elected? Or even John Kerry back in 04?

Probably not.

Our country was meant to stand as a Constitutional Republic, not a 'democracy,' which is, in essence, 51% of the people owning the 49%.
Quote by p_a_morgan

Our country was meant to stand as a Constitutional Republic, not a 'democracy,' which is, in essence, 51% of the people owning the 49%.

The two are not at all mutually exclusive.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Neither, because neither care for the foundations this country was built upon anymore.
Sobriety is a trip when you have been getting high everyday.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I wanted to vote independent but my state wouldn't let me so I voted democrat.

Write ins you silly billy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I try to stay independant as possible. Usually the past two elections I look at both candidates and see who I think would be the better fit. I think I grow more conservative as time goes on, I don't know why, it's just happening. We need both sides and their ideals. McCain or Obama? I go Obama. Romney or Obama? I voted Romney. Concerning fellow American's, we are all in the same boat so I always hope whoever gets elected does a good job.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
surely you jest, for I am far too intellectual and brilliant to be sequestered to a two party system.

good day sir
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
How has this thread not degraded in to a flame war yet?

I am shocked and disappointed... You used to be cool pit.

I am a fiscal conservative but a liberal in terms of social ideals. Always have been Conservative due to the way liberals in my country piss money away.

Thank god I'm Canadian - Universal Health Care FTW!!!

If I was American I would be a Democrat for sure. Some of the things I'v herd Republicans say is just the definition of ****ing stupid and privileged. I can't even imagine that some of the people I'v herd speak hold office.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Libertarian. Democrats I find to be devoid of any good ideas, Republicans are not much better, any progress the party might make is hindered by stupid extremists.
to here knows when
there are two modern republicans i know of who are respectable. one is ron paul. the other is that ex-wrestler guy, i don't remember his name right now. shows how much i follow politics, huh?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
there are two modern republicans i know of who are respectable. one is ron paul. the other is that ex-wrestler guy, i don't remember his name right now. shows how much i follow politics, huh?

Ron Paul has a couple good ideas, but is mostly batshit. Jesse Ventura is likely the other guy, he is not a Republican, he's independent, and he is also batshit with a couple good ideas.

The Republicans I respect the most would be Jon Huntsman for at least being pragmatic, Chris Christie for pissing off the Republicans by not being a douchecunt after that hurricane and working with the president, and Colin Powell for being moderate. And the first two I still don't like much.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO PARTlES THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT DON'T VOTE FOR REP. OR DEM. BECAUSE CHANCES ARE THERE IS A THIRD PARTY THAT MORE CLOSELY RESEMBLES YOUR VIEWS AND IF OTHERS DON'T START VOTING THIRD PARTY THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE BUT THEY PROBABLY WON'T CHANGE ANYWAY WE ARE JUST SINGLE VOTES OK WHATEVER BUT STILL

Quote by HypernovaGlow
Two sides of the same coin.

This.

Each party is guilty of having a role in the major problems we all face....

Ron Swanson would've been dope too, eGraham.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO PARTlES THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Don't bogart the caps lock, brah.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Oct 1, 2013,
if you're not already aware that voting third party is destructive in FPTP, you should google it or something. i'm sick of being told to vote third party as if it's in my interest and not just a fedora pick up line or something.

democrat, unhappily.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
if you're not already aware that voting third party is destructive in FPTP, you should google it or something. i'm sick of being told to vote third party as if it's in my interest and not just a fedora pick up line or something.

democrat, unhappily.

I was wondering if I had posted already in this thread, but it seems I have.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
No but seriously though, Community Party of China.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Ron Paul has a couple good ideas, but is mostly batshit. Jesse Ventura is likely the other guy, he is not a Republican, he's independent, and he is also batshit with a couple good ideas.

The Republicans I respect the most would be Jon Huntsman for at least being pragmatic, Chris Christie for pissing off the Republicans by not being a douchecunt after that hurricane and working with the president, and Colin Powell for being moderate. And the first two I still don't like much.

Please explain to me how Ron Paul is batshit. Use logos and ethos.
to here knows when
Quote by shoegazer'
Please explain to me how Ron Paul is batshit. Use logos and ethos.

If it has to be explained as to why Ron Paul is as ******ed as his cult, well, you must not be very well versed in the polititics.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by snipelfritz
Write ins you silly billy.

No write ins
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2