By making another thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I can't be an expert at everything, sometimes obvious things escape me, just hit me up with a link please.
Quote by soundgarden6742
The link at the bottom of every page that says "advertise" might be a good place to check

Thankyou
what a square
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Maybe a square but it doesn't seem that obvious a path to buy advertising. I did send an email, we'll see what happens.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
The first response of your last thread was a link directly to what you're looking for.

Not much of a personal reply for a customer wanting to spend money. Also I spent the day doing college algebra homework, is it too much to ask for customer service?
UG, pls take his money to post ads for his tremolos, then replace them with dicks.
Quote by sampletremolo
Seriously TheChaz?

Yes. Quite seriously. I think it would perfectly express how wank they are.
Quote by captainsnazz
You have to make a 2nd account to do it with.

That is a good start, thankyou. What sort of account and where?
Do not make another account.

You received a very prompt and helpful reply in your first thread. There was no need to make another.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Do not make another account.

You received a very prompt and helpful reply in your first thread. There was no need to make another.

And I emailed, I will wait and see what happens.

It does seem like it could be a more user friendly, more obvious pathway.
Quote by sampletremolo
Not much of a personal reply for a customer wanting to spend money. Also I spent the day doing college algebra homework, is it too much to ask for customer service?

You're asking for customer service from our off topic forum...........?

Somehow I feel like if you went to a gas station you would try to pay the homeless guy out front for your gas instead of actually going inside.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar

Somehow I feel like if you went to a gas station you would try to pay the homeless guy out front for your gas instead of actually going inside.

That feels like an insult. I'm going to go away and dwell on that and get back to you whether I'm insulted.

and if I am,

oh boy, you'll get it.

you'll get a frowny smiley.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
That feels like an insult. I'm going to go away and dwell on that and get back to you whether I'm insulted.

and if I am,

oh boy, you'll get it.

you'll get a frowny smiley.

I'm beating you to the punch
Quote by Danjo's Guitar

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Oct 2, 2013,
Quote by Danjo's Guitar

I didn't come here to be insulted
Someone please help him, I'm sick of getting generic banner ads for where I work.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sampletremolo

It's never too much to ask for customer service, but it helps if you can actualy find your way into the shop without needing assistance first though.

Also, it doesn't matter what you've spent your day doing, it really shouldn't affect your ability to find the shop door with both your hands.