MutantWombat
287 IQ
I bought a Vintage Suburst Epiphone Les Paul and I want to customise the looks so it looks unique, do you guys have any ideas?
ne14t
1,045 IQ
Wont be much you can do without drastically altering the guitars finish by distressing it or sticking stickers all over it or even completely refinishing it. Being its an Epiphone I wouldn't worry about the looks so much right now, I would upgrade the wiring, pots, pickups and caps to something better and make that guitar sound like its Gibson counterparts.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Pafiki
32 IQ
Pickguard colour
knob style/colour
Pickup ring colour
Black hardware
All those things can be reversed if you don't like them!
You could go for a respray or something though too.
There's loads of stuff you can do, don't put stickers on it though, they can come off go grey and if you decide 5 years on you want to take them off expect to ruin your finish
wursty
Just some Windows IT Guy
423 IQ
Quote by Pafiki
Pickguard colour
knob style/colour
Pickup ring colour
Black hardware
All those things can be reversed if you don't like them!
You could go for a respray or something though too.
There's loads of stuff you can do, don't put stickers on it though, they can come off go grey and if you decide 5 years on you want to take them off expect to ruin your finish

^That

Recently I upgraded my Black BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series by putting EMGs in it, two vol, one tone config. Installed a black bridge and soon I'll have black knobs, straplocks and tuners. Always keep the parts just in case you don't like how it looks in the end.