I want a program that will populate my iTunes with a random selection of songs from my music collection - is there a program that does this? I have about 800gb of music, and would like to be able to plug my iPhone into the computer every morning, and have it filled up with songs drawn at random from that 800gb. I can't be the first person to think of this as a thing to do, there must be something, right? Also, is it normal to have a persistent ringing in one ear after a ketamine binge?

Edit - why does it say 'UG Spammer' under my name and how do I change this?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Oct 2, 2013,
Edit - why does it say 'UG Spammer' under my name and how do I change this?

Go to Profile - Edit Profile, and change the Headline.
No, not really. iTunes doesn't really work very well with other programs. (Most other media player programs also don't play nice with other kiddies, btw.) Plus, with music files, a big thing is encoding. So, if such a program did exist, it would somehow have to maintain the original encoding. And that would be a giant pain. I'm sure such a program could be coded, tested, & released. However, it would be a huge project, and there's not a lot of demand for something like this.

Your best bet is to go into iTunes and choose which albums/songs/videos get downloaded.
You can use other software (like Foobar2000 or whatnot) to create a random playlist, which you can then open in iTunes... Not as fluid as what you're looking for, but it will get the job done.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Mac or PC?
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
800gb of music? There is no way you listen to all of that.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Idk, but I'm sure you can make a playlist of random songs, and possibly have it randomize every day.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Just get a Zune
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That autofill option looks like my best bet, thanks JustRooster

Quote by sketchy z
800gb of music? There is no way you listen to all of that.

Well its accumulated over ~10 years or so, but you're right, a lot of it I haven't listened to... yet
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to