Axl Rose

shit..

wait..
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
tom gabel

Tina Turner
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
when i saw "the pointer sisters" i immediately figured it'd be this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnkZCAmyCA

i remember this being seemingly the only album my parents owned when i was a kid and spending all my car rides thinking i was listening to a man singing, and i was surprised years later to find out i was wrong
Kind of OT, so how about girls with deep voices huh? You get some surprise when they say something and their voice is deeper than yours.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Angela Gossow

Holy shit that's a woman!?

Nah, it's obvious that it's a female growl.

...or Alissa White-Gluz.
Last edited by odensson95 at Oct 2, 2013,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Holy shit that's a woman!?

that was pretty much my reaction, to this day whenever i hear that song it always sounds like a manlier george michael to me
Quote by LostLegion
Kind of OT, so how about girls with deep voices huh? You get some surprise when they say something and their voice is deeper than yours.

i had a high school friend whose mom was a pretty heavy longtime smoker and her voice actually sounded very similar to my own
Thought Brody Dalle was a guy singing first time I heard The Distillers and vice versa Brian Aubert of Silversun Pickups can sound very feminine.
So glad you're back, Ian. It's nice to see that a little thing like a 30-day-ban didn't keep you from us and our love.