pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
2,990 IQ
Im trying to start a power trio band with some of my friends, and this is the song that i wrote yesterday. tell me what you guys think!

ps the vocal tracks arent done yet, so theres a few scattered vocal melodies. you can kinda ignore them for now lol

make sure to turn the reverb up on the clean track since exporting as gp5 makes it impossible to keep the reverb levels up

Edit: lol goddamnit, i totally forgot to upload the song
Attachments:
You wanna scrap, man?.GP5
Last edited by pAWNlol at Oct 2, 2013,
Angelicc
195 IQ
This isn't really the kind of music I listen to and I can really dig this, I really like the rhythms and riffs. Would like to hear a recorded version sometime!
Zaqq
1,014 IQ
The only thing I can complain about is a little repetitiveness, I'd rather remove some riff repeats, like the Pre-chorus and Guitar Lick repeats. But apart of that, I liked it. Reminds me of The Fall of Troy. Groove Fury riff is awesome!
pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
2,990 IQ
Quote by Zaqq
The only thing I can complain about is a little repetitiveness, I'd rather remove some riff repeats, like the Pre-chorus and Guitar Lick repeats. But apart of that, I liked it. Reminds me of The Fall of Troy. Groove Fury riff is awesome!

thanks zaqq. but i purposely cut back a little on my usual technical writing because ill be doing vocals for it, and im not quite as talented as thomas erak lol, hence the repetitiveness. funny that you mentioned FOT though because theyre one of the biggest influences for it lol