Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Oct 2, 2013,
that's hardly the douchiest thing he's done. someone told me he spit on a huge group of his fans from a hotel balcony and laughed about it
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
It's a leisure break from everyone else riding him.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's not that he didn't feel like it, it posed a health and safety hazard: his pants were sagging so much there was a high risk of tripping.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Jostry is just mad that Justin Bieber is better than him in every way.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
little bitch, can't even walk up the stairs. I have no repect for this bucket pissing ******,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Gantz92
Someone should tell him slavery ended quite a while ago.

haha
Quote by TunerAddict
Jostry is just mad that Justin Bieber is better than him in every way.

He's 19 years old and he's too lazy to get his bitch ass up some stairs.

I think I'm fine--- minus the couple hundred million dollars of course.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by k.lainad
bucket pissing ******,

He pisses buckets? His urethra must look like a trumpet
🙈 🙉 🙊
HEY THIS RIGHT HERE IS YOU DORKS

"I hate this guy so much and wish he would go away. Now to comment on everything he does."

THAT'S YOU RIGHT THERE.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
HEY THIS RIGHT HERE IS YOU DORKS

"I hate this guy so much and wish he would go away. Now to comment on everything he does."

THAT'S YOU RIGHT THERE.

I don't hate him, I just think it's funny that his fame got to his head to the point that he can't even walk up stairs anymore.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by Jostry
I don't hate him, I just think it's funny that his fame got to his head to the point that he can't even walk up stairs anymore.

It doesn't really have to do with fame...
I hate stairs too.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

The more I see and hear about Justin Bieber, the more I feel that he is an alright fellow.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Jostry

Or maybe he just had the opportunity to not exert any physical work and capitalized on that opportunity. It's not like he's too famous for stairs or anything.

I know if I had money to waste on two guys carrying me up stairs I would probs do it. Not because I'm lazy, but because I can.
He's a jackass, but for real, if most were in his position they would do the same.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by TunerAddict
The more I see and hear about Justin Bieber, the more I feel that he is an alright fellow.

Well you two can relate a lot when it comes to being pricks. Makes sense.

But I'm chillin though.
Quote by progdude93
Or maybe it's all arranged so that idiots like us will jabber on about it and give him even more attention.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.