Sorry guys, I don't know what it's called exactly.


Around the 2:32 ish point Jeff plays a sound that sounds like multiple pinches played very closely together.

What is it called? If I know what it's called surely I can find a resource or 2 to help me learn the technique.

Cheers \m/