Pit,

I have two sold out concerts coming up (2*~1000 attendants in a nice old concert hall) tonight and tomorrow. I haven't had any nerves until now, when I woke up, and this is why:
I've had a weird dream: I dreamt we were on stage, and our drummer had, instead of his drum set, only one cymbal and a xylophone and his playing obviously sucked. Oh and he was practically naked. The bassist had like a 17 string bass. The keyboardist was wearing super large shoes and was constantly complaining about the lighting.

Then I woke up with a mosquito bite on each of my heels.

WHAT THE FUCK

Thought you should know,
Waltaa
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
It's a sign. A sign that what you really need, is a new amp.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
It's a sign. A sign that what you really need, is a new amp.

It's true, it failed on me a week ago.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Dude this obviously means that you have subconsciously come to the conclusion that tigers are the couches of the sea. Don't worry. It's just another step towards man hood. Haha. That is a weird ass dream though.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Quote by whywefight
i don't think you like your keyboardist

He's my brother and my best friend
If you were also wearing a metal safety helmet and torching 4 m tall bug tornadoes with a pesticide flamethrower that doubled as a guitar when turned sideways, we had a similar dream.

someone should make that instrument happen, patent pending patent pending
What a terrible excuse to promote your upcoming gigs/have a brief brag

Seriously though, I see what you're doing *stares*
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yeah I get stuff like that. Always pretty disappointing when you properly wake up and realise it wasn't real.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger