hi there just want some review on the Jackson dk2 dinky is it a decent guitar ? cheers
The MIJ ones or the ones currently made?

You can find all the reviews for those guitars in the review section of the site.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by ratchet13
thank you

this is the guitar .... its for sale , n i wanted to buy it .
The Pro-Series Dinky guitars are great. I have a Jackson DK2 Firestorm which is basically a regular DK2 with an added gain boost. Any of the Made in Japan Jacksons (and Charvels, too) are very good quality. I can't speak much to the new ones being made in India, but from what I've seen and played that quality seems to be pretty good. Maybe not as good as the MIJ models, but good for the price.

The only downside that I can think of is that they usually have a licensed Floyd Rose rather than the Original Floyd Rose (although an OFR is a direct drop in), and they also use Alpha brand pots and generic switches and jacks rather than CTS pots and high-quality switches and jacks.

If the guitar is in good shape and under, say, $600, I would get it in a second.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at Oct 3, 2013,
Indeed. I've played about 20 different MIJ Jacksons and I've always loved them. I was a moron to not buy at least one of them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by stonyman65
The Pro-Series Dinky guitars are great. I have a Jackson DK2 Firestorm which is basically a regular DK2 with an added gain boost. Any of the Made in Japan Jacksons (and Charvels, too) are very good quality. I can't speak much to the new ones being made in India, but from what I've seen and played that quality seems to be pretty good. Maybe not as good as the MIJ models, but good for the price.

The only downside that I can think of is that they usually have a licensed Floyd Rose rather than the Original Floyd Rose (although an OFR is a direct drop in), and they also use Alpha brand pots and generic switches and jacks rather than CTS pots and high-quality switches and jacks.

If the guitar is in good shape and under, say, $600, I would get it in a second.

I yave a DK2 Firestorm too and it is very awesome. the licensed floyd rose is not incredible but not shit either, I have replaced mine for an OFR and I just love that guitar now. I would get it for 600$ or less
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
+1 on "aside from the trem, the MIJ ones are pretty good if you get them for a decent price".
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well a bloke is selling it wiv the amp in the pic for $300 aus .... i dont need the amp but i like the guitar
Quote by ratchet13
well a bloke is selling it wiv the amp in the pic for $300 aus .... i dont need the amp but i like the guitar

I'd buy it man. I don't think you will be dissapointed.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
I have a Jackson DK2M, and love the guitar,
never had any problems with the licensed Jackson Floyd Rose
ok i bought the guitar and it sounds tinny as, cant get clean notes , as almost the strings are vibratin off the fretts...... how do i fix?