Page 1 of 2
Hi!

Last week I posted our first film of our youtube channel. The response was great and I said that we will post a new film every Friday, but today we felt like posting it a little early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzpWI00Fsz0

Let me know what you think!
Personally I think this is better than our first clip.

Peace
Haha, you get a little carried away when you get to play with fake guns, I'm not sure if I would call it acting but thanks anyway
Quote by Suitemike
First thing I thought of was FRESH POTSSSSSS!!!!

Dave was an inspiration for this video

we walked around screaming that between the takes!
That was actually really well-made.

So are you in film school or something? I would hate to think you have that kind of camera and production software just for a hobby.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
That was actually really well-made.

So are you in film school or something? I would hate to think you have that kind of camera and production software just for a hobby.

Thank you!

Yeah I make commercials and music videos for a living, but then just for fun we have a youtube channel where we can just go bananas and decide for ourself what to make.
Thought it was gonna be shit like most of the self-made videos people post on here, but it was actually really awesome, for some reason I got a bit of a Romero vibe out of the last scene
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Thought it was gonna be shit like most of the self-made videos people post on here, but it was actually really awesome, for some reason I got a bit of a Romero vibe out of the last scene

Thank you!

Hehe, could it be becuase the rib cage was showing?
Quote by Errx
Thank you!

Hehe, could it be becuase the rib cage was showing?

Yeah, most likely that It's great though, you should look into doing longer stuff
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Yeah, most likely that It's great though, you should look into doing longer stuff

I've told myself to do my first feature before I'm 40 (I'm 28 now)
But meanwhile it's good to do shorter stuff and get experience on the way.

You only have one first film and you can't take it back
Quote by Errx
I've told myself to do my first feature before I'm 40 (I'm 28 now)
But meanwhile it's good to do shorter stuff and get experience on the way.

You only have one first film and you can't take it back

True, I don't necessarily mean feature length though, just like...20 minute shorts or whatever
🙈 🙉 🙊
Dude! That is one of the best home made videos I have ever seen! Great job.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Thank you guys!

If you feel like helping me out, please share the video on your facebook/twitter etc. so it can get seen by more
What kind of software and cameras do you guys have? Right now I only have access to Adobe Premier Pro. It's alright. I wanna learn how to do stuff like your videos though.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Quote by xgispert
What kind of software and cameras do you guys have? Right now I only have access to Adobe Premier Pro. It's alright. I wanna learn how to do stuff like your videos though.

For this video we used a DSLR, Canon 7D. Not that fancy.

For the software we used:

Premiere Pro (editing)
After effects (muzzelflashes, bullet holes, blood etc.)
Cinema 4d (3d bullets, rib cage, shotgun slowmo)

Sound mixing was done in Logic.
Just commented on the video That was really damn good man! Looking forward to where you go with this because you have some serious potential. Did you guys learn this stuff at Uni/College or self teaching?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Ahh I see. How much did that stuff cost you?
Quote by leony03
Just commented on the video That was really damn good man! Looking forward to where you go with this because you have some serious potential. Did you guys learn this stuff at Uni/College or self teaching?

Thank you very much!

I did go to a tv production uni(i applied to a sound engeneering program but wrote the wrong application code, got in to tv and that opened up a new world one of the fate things in life i guess), but i never learned any of theese stuff there so I'd rather say i'm self taught, the uni just my eyes up for the filmmaking world.
Quote by Errx
Thank you very much!

I did go to a tv production uni(i applied to a sound engeneering program but wrote the wrong application code, got in to tv and that opened up a new world one of the fate things in life i guess), but i never learned any of theese stuff there so I'd rather say i'm self taught, the uni just my eyes up for the filmmaking world.

Thats hilarious

Glad it worked out though Good luck!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Reeeally good, I liked the second-last killing idea in particular :P
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by macashmack
I liked it a lot, I shared it on facebook.

Thanks friend!
Really good except that the bullets were pretty cartoon-y. Especially at the 1:18 mark. But good, funny premise overall.
Thanks everyone!
Haha i cant believe it. The likes and subscriptions had been pouring in and two youtube networks has emailed and said they want to sign us to their network and fund our videos!
that was awesome! you in film school?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Thanks guys!

Wow! Almost 14 000 has seen it since I uploaded it yesterday!
Must have been a few UG's that shared it
Page 1 of 2