hello,
I learned "under black flags we march" by arch enemy and I really enjoyed it. What are some other songs (not too hard) to learn? I've been playing for 3 hours a day for 3 months and did very good progress.
Thanks
I think Icipher by Dark Tranquillity is pretty easy (from what I remember anyway).

You might want to try asking in the recommendation thread in the metal forum though, they'll probably know more.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
A lot of Amon Amarth songs are pretty simple, if you want to tune your guitar to B.
Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet

The majority of that album is fairly easy, and they are such a catchy band. To me at least. Listen to some CoB and try and play along. Also, while you're trying Arch Enemy, try and play
Arch Enemy - Nemisis
Quote by IanSammiches
Arch Enemy - Nemisis

Not a song for someone who's only been playing 3 months, even without the solos.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I learned In Flames - Episode 666 years ago when I hadn't been playing very long, and that's not too hard.
There is some lead lines that I remember were kinda tricky to get clean, but you can skip them.

They tuned to C standard back then, and there are usually 3 guitar parts
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
For some easier melodic death stuff you can check out:

Carcass - Keep on rotting in a free world
Carcass - Black star
Arch enemy - Carry the cross
Arch enemy - My apocalypse
In Flames - Superhero of the Computer Rage
Soilwork - Natural born chaos

Not their best songs but quite easy to play.