People are fucking stupid. Maybe with the new laws I won't have to pay $500 for a single prescription anymore.
Okay, I'm going to ask because I have the good fortune of being fairly healthy and have had more immediate concerns over the past four or five years so haven't paid much attention; what's the difference? I was getting the impression that the ACA was what people always called Obamacare and they were the same thing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
Okay, I'm going to ask because I have the good fortune of being fairly healthy and have had more immediate concerns over the past four or five years so haven't paid much attention; what's the difference? I was getting the impression that the ACA was what people always called Obamacare and they were the same thing.

You're right. Did you even watch the video?
Oh look, OP has discovered that stupid people exist in abundance everywhere...

Welcome to Earth.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by sickman411
You're right. Did you even watch the video?

Nope, typing this from my phone because I'm bored at dinner at the dining hall, but everyone I know is currently in classes so I couldn't eat with anyone, and there's not enough time before my next one to run back to my room and get my laptop. My phone's ancient, so youtube videos are a pain in the ass to watch on it

Good to hear my uninformed belief was in fact the correct one though.

A late night comedy show's selective editing is a great representation of all of America. Good going, Skullivan.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by necrosis1193
Nope, typing this from my phone because I'm bored at dinner at the dining hall, but everyone I know is currently in classes so I couldn't eat with anyone, and there's not enough time before my next one to run back to my room and get my laptop. My phone's ancient, so youtube videos are a pain in the ass to watch on it

Good to hear my uninformed belief was in fact the correct one though.

Did you really need to type all that out

like seriously man
Quote by JustRooster
A late night comedy show's selective editing is a great representation of all of America. Good going, Skullivan.

not all of america, just everyone but us.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I ignorantly don't know anything about either. Okay I lied. I know that with Obama care, my parents insurance(which I am under and help out with when I can) will go from about $200 a month or $400. So.... I'm just gonna wait for some FreeOcareAct.
Quote by Weaponized
Did you really need to type all that out

like seriously man

My other options included staring at a muted tv with cnn on it, going to the bathroom, and eating. It seemed like the best way to kill time.

Quote by necrosis1193

even Terrell Suggs was like "wtf necro?"
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
it looks like adults are too afraid to say "i don't know"
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
In all honesty, this proves nothing about Americans and everything about the media all over the world (America included ofcourse). All I know is Ive been let go twice in the last four years and I haven't been to a doctor or dentist since the time I was employed.

This system is broken, don't trust in government.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
There are uninformed people everywhere, and that video put in the people that didn't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jnWOUjupo

Because Britain lol derp derp
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Oct 3, 2013,