Hello, I'm looking for some locking tuners that have a relatively high ratio, like 1:18.
Any ideas on what's out there in this spec? I've googled and looked around, and all I've found really is grover rotormatics, or whatever they are.
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Schaller's are 1:16. Any reason you're looking for 1:18 specifically? Or why the Grover's don't appeal to you?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Just thought that the 1:18 ratio ones would potentially be more accurate? And I'm not sure whether those Grovers were locking or not.
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Oh okay. I mean generally speaking the higher ratios will be more accurate. That's just physics. But 1:14 and 1:16 ratio's are still capable of tuning without problem.

Grover do make locking versions. Here.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I like the look of the Roto-Grip Locking Rotomatics (502 Series), they're 1:18 too. Does anyone know what the maximum gauge of string that can go through them is, before they have to be drilled, and if they're suitable to be drilled?
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page