Hey Pit,

Maybe you can help me out. I'm taking a little trip to Mexico in a few weeks and I was trying to brush up on my Mexican lingo a little bit.

When I was in college I dated a gal who was a Spanish major. She told me that if you're anywhere south of the border there's a phrase that translates to "I took a shit in the blessed milk of the *hore mother" or something along those lines, that will get you into fisticuffs faster than anything. Now if only I could remember how to say it.

Is any of you here familiar with that phrase?

Could I get a translation?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.
Last edited by 5_Years_Dead at Oct 4, 2013,
My friend who worked in Spain for a while mentioned a phrase similar that pretty much just means "I ****ed up" or "my fault" which translated basically as "I shit in the (mothers') milk".

I don't think it would get you in fisticuffs though, I think it's a reasonably common phrase.
Mexicans aren't very fond of phrases like that. People from Spain are more forgiving. I would advise not saying it. You may end up being stabbed instead of in a fight.
Why would you wanna start a fight and get stabbed? Just drink tequila and go to a donkey show like normal people.
What I don't understand is why people would be so mad if I said I wanted to poo in their milk.

C'mon, Mexicans.... lighten up.
concha ti madre, esse
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
concha ti madre, esse

that's a mix of Cuban and Mexican, hombre.

Also, what entity said already. There isn't really a phrase but that's what it immediately translates to.
pinga
Adios and vaya con dios, I'm leavin' GA.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
a phrase that translates to "I took a shit in the blessed milk of the *hore mother" .

I think what you want to say is "me cago en tu puta madre", but I don't know where the "blessed milk" part comes from. Maybe it's a different phrase.

Here in Spain that's just another common insult, don't know how people would react to that in Mexico.
I have no sig
Mexicans will ****ing murk you. Don't do it.
They make be short but they are built like brick buildings.
maybe you should just toot on them
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
"Me cago en la leche" (I shit on the cum) as it is, it's a phrase used in Spain to say "****ING ****" or "MOTHER ****", like if you're pissed at an event. But if you say "Me cago en *tu* madre" that's an insult alright cause it's "I shit on* your* mother" but it's understood as "**** your mother".
Spanish speaking countries have a lot of varying words, I'm from Venezuela and have traveled quite a bit to other of those countries. In Mexico though, you can say "wey" (pronounced 'whey') just like brits say "mate". It's like "buddy" or "friend".
If you want to get along with them, just talk about how cool and beautiful their culture is (Mariachi and country culture, wrestling is like a religion to most of them, their food) and you should be fine.
Now if you want to get into a fight you could just tell him "Me cago en tu puta madre" which is "I shit on your ***** mother". But the "leche"/milk part is mostly used in Spain
Quote by spokerman12
"Me cago en la leche" (I shit on the cum)

I doubt "leche"in that phrase refers to "cum" in Spain.

Then again us Spaniards shit on a lot of stuff (me cago en la puta/dios/diez/tu puta madre/cristo/la virgen...) so...
I have no sig
Quote by Mr Winters
I doubt "leche"in that phrase refers to "cum" in Spain.

Then again us Spaniards shit on a lot of stuff (me cago en la puta/dios/diez/tu puta madre/cristo/la virgen...) so...

Oh nvm then. I just thought so cause it wouldn't be dirty enough to shit on milk. Cum fits nicer to me but hey who cares lol.
Hey Pit,

Tal vez usted me puede ayudar. Me estoy tomando un pequeño viaje a México en un par de semanas y yo estaba tratando de poner al día mi jerga mexicana un poco.

Cuando estaba en la universidad salí con una chica que era una de las principales españolas. Ella me dijo que si usted está en cualquier lugar al sur de la frontera hay una frase que se traduce como "Tomé una mierda en la leche bendita del * hore madre" o algo por el estilo, que te llevará a puñetazos más rápido que cualquier otra cosa. Ahora bien, si tan sólo pudiera recordar cómo decirlo.

¿Está alguno de ustedes familiarizados con esa frase?

¿Puedo obtener una traducción?

Cualquier ayuda será muy apreciada.

Gracias por adelantado.

You're welcome.
Quote by spokerman12
Oh nvm then. I just thought so cause it wouldn't be dirty enough to shit on milk.

Well I wouldn't like anyone shitting on my milk. That would be pretty rude and dirty.
I have no sig
Just go around spouting "Vete a la chingada, esse." at people.

You'll get into plenty of fist fights for sure. Trust me. Sources: I am Cuban, with plenty of Mexican friends.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Thrill-house
Just add an "O" onto the end of everything.

TS wants to speak spanish, not italian.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.