I think UG should start including Banjo Tabs as well!?

i bought one last year but have hardly played it as there is nothing around to help
Although there may not be any banjo tabs here at this site I did a quick google search and found many many sites that has thousands of tabs of banjo songs... There isn't going to be the number of tabs that are here mainly because there aren't anywhere near the number of songs for banjo as there are for guitar... But as I stated there are numerous sites and tabs for banjo players if you do a google search under BANJO TABS...hope this helps
Also, I am sure if you do a search as well on you tube under BANJO LESSON there will be video to help you as well.... Good luck... I am sure you will find the things you need if you search
Any update on this topic? Could UG start encouraging banjo chords for some of the music. I recently saw one for the ukulele on UG. Thanks.
It's not the focus of UG. Ukulele has at least related intervals.

I don't see this happening, sorry
Quote by mfbrin
Any update on this topic? Could UG start encouraging banjo chords for some of the music. I recently saw one for the ukulele on UG. Thanks.

I don't even understand why you would want chords for either. A song that goes G C G D7 is going to go G C G D7 on any chord instrument. You don't even strum chords on a banjo anyway unless you're playing plectrum or tenor so what good wod banjo chords even be?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.