Hi I'm buying a guitar and amp. I saw the seller on the internet. I called her, she talk to me bla bla bla. We are meeting to buy guitar.

But im not sure about if will there be a problem about guitar or amp.

Well we are gonna meet at a square, but how to be sure the guitar-amp are ok? I only saw some pictures. There are no one around me who knows about guitars, or a place we can go to check it out.

So what to do?
You need to play them, don't meet in a square unless there's a socket and you can play them.
Quote by Mephaphil
You need to play them, don't meet in a square unless there's a socket and you can play them.

Well, there are no where that i can play. I'll take the train, she will take the bus to go to square. We are in the same city but not close. Far sides of the city.
then you're screwed. I don't know how you expect to test an amp you can't turn on.
Quote by Roc8995
then you're screwed. I don't know how you expect to test an amp you can't turn on.

So what to do? I asked her to find a place to test them. And I'm not sure about a video about it sound...
That's the obvious answer, find a place to test them. A video of them working would be good enough for me, but I guess that depends on how trustworthy she seems.
See if there's a local musician place you can take it. I know in town here there are lesson buildings that you can use to plug in and test stuff out. Most large cities have something like that.

Side note:

Colin, did you see the GC on Whitney Way has that cool baby blue LP? She's a beaut.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
What you should do is ask for a special video to be shot to demonstrate the guitar and amp working together. Here's what you need to request: a video that clearly shows the guitar, the amplifier, and the seller on screen at least long enough for you to be able to clearly identify all three, followed by at least 30 seconds of sound sample. It may sound like an odd thing to ask of your seller, but this should be a fairly simple request to fulfill, and should be enough to protect you from buying any majorly defective equipment by ensuring first that the video actually is of the equipment you are buying and secondly that it functions properly. In the absence of the ability to actually plug in and play, this is about the best you are realistically going to get.