I see that Syn uses the invader/sustaniac combo.
When he's playing his lead parts, would you think he's using the sustaniac (neck position)? I love the sound he gets. It seem like he able to get harmonics real easy just from bending the strings.
The sustanic is an infinite sustain device, it does not actually transmit sound, it makes it so you can hold a note forever buy making the strings vibrate in an electrical field.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
ok. So what your saying is that the only pickup in the guitar is the one in his bridge position, and then he just turns "on" or "off" the sustaniac when he wants? So the sustaniac is being used in conjunction with the bridge pickup?
Quote by tsg31t
ok. So what your saying is that the only pickup in the guitar is the one in his bridge position, and then he just turns "on" or "off" the sustaniac when he wants? So the sustaniac is being used in conjunction with the bridge pickup?

Yes.

the Fernandez Sustainer does the same thing
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
he uses talent when he plays the lead parts bro

yeah the little nuances of what FX you use are kinda relevant

but it comes down to whether or not you can ****in play

cause if you can or not it shines through
Ultimately, it's all an Illusion for your confusion.

you can normally hear the bits he's using the sustainiac
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Sikkii
he uses talent when he plays the lead parts bro

...still laughing, made my day