So here's my deal, I just bought a Green Rhino OD and I absolutely love it! but I'm on a tight budget, and I NEED some decent delay pedals for more ambient stuff for my church. What are some decent delays that I can get as cheap as possible, new or used doesn't matter. Thanks!
If you're talking super cheap, absolutely keep an eye out for an Ibanez DE7. The prices on the "7" line have shot up recently though. Do not pay over $40 for one.

A used Boss DD-3 is always a safe bet too, I just saw one for $50.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Oct 4, 2013,
Joyo?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thanks, I have thought about the dd-3, but about the ibanez, is it a tone sucker?
Quote by GaryBillington
Joyo?

+1 for Joyo

Although I haven't heard much about their delays. The overdrive/distortion/eq/fuzz octave pedals I know are a great bang for your buck.
If you can find a dd-3 for $50 i would recommend that over a joyo. I do not know if they have made any differences in QC. I was hearing of failures months ago. Hopefully so, but personally they would need to proove it to me that they are reliable.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Dannyj12
Where can I buy a joyo? I don't see any on guitar center

Amazon or Ebay.
Quote by Blackfire.
+1 for Joyo

Although I haven't heard much about their delays. The overdrive/distortion/eq/fuzz octave pedals I know are a great bang for your buck.

They do a couple, which from what I've read are perfectly acceptable, although not as outstanding as some of their other pedals.

They do a couple of different digital delay and they also do at least one that says it's analogue, although I've seen some reviews that question how analogue it really is.
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thanks a lot for all the input guys, one more question, will the joyo suck tone?
No more than any other true bypass pedal.

IMO unless you have a lot of pedals in your chain (by which I mean 10+) or some extremely poor pedals, tone suck is more of a myth people get paranoid about than an actual thing. Yes, it means the signal has a bit further to travel, but really there's no noticable difference until you get a really big board.
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The joyo delay is fine- pretty much a bog standard warmish-sounding (analogue/digital hybrid, or digital but analogue-voiced, however you want to put it) delay which sounds pretty decent. Nothing in the way of features, though, if you can find a boss or similar for a similar price used that's probably the way to go if you need features.

EDIT: the joyo is true bypass. whether it sucks tone will depend on the rest of your rig.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?