freerice.com

this website gives free rice to starving people in exchange for you having a large vocabulary. It's also a good way to test/increase your vocabulary. How high can you get? I just started and I'm on level 30, but I don't know if that's good or bad yet.
That's rice of them
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I remember when this was all the UG rage a few years ago.

guess I'm behind the times..
that got really boring really fast

they should just donate all the rice they have right now i mean wtf
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
why don't they just give the rice free anyway?

If you can see this text, you may have an ad blocker or software enabled that is preventing us from displaying the sponsored ads that are paying for the grains that you are earning. Please disable the ad blocker or software?

lol no
Last edited by Trowzaa at Oct 4, 2013,
i tried switching the category, but it just loaded a blank page.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
congrats on being in 2008
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by angusfan16
Do i get free rice?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I remember when this was all the UG rage a few years ago.

holy shit, i think i remember this

nostalgia
Quote by lolmnt
congrats on being in 2008

Thanks. I'm in March 2008 right now. It's a much better time.
Quote by progdude93
Thanks. I'm in March 2008 right now. It's a much better time.

Before Barack Hussein Obamacare's reign of terror.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
wow i just randomly saw this elsewhere and it's really cool

Quote by Trowzaa

lol no

I imagine you answered your own question. it's funded by the ads. we answer the questions so we won't mind the ads. pretty genius
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I remember this, it's a great idea. Are there any similar websites online that help save the lives of disadvantaged populations for little to no cost?

Thanks
This still exists? I still think it's stupid. The company should just take all the rice they have and give it away with no catch.
Quote by Wormholes
This still exists? I still think it's stupid. The company should just take all the rice they have and give it away with no catch.

ugh maybe you should stop trying to look hard and think for a second

maybe read the extremely short thread
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
ugh maybe you should stop trying to look hard and think for a second

maybe read the extremely short thread

I did, and one person said the same thing but no one replied to it. Everyone else tried to make stupid jokes and puns.
Quote by Wormholes
I did, and one person said the same thing but no one replied to it. Everyone else tried to make stupid jokes and puns.

it's funded by the ads. we answer the questions so we won't mind the ads. pretty genius

apparently i have to explain that. they don't just magically have the money, it comes from people answering the questions.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Trowzaa

Probably because the ads pay for the rice; and the more pages you go through to test your vocabulary, the more ads they can show. Therefore, they have to buy the rice before they can give it away.