Page 1 of 2
I try to load 'em up with ranch, croutons, cheese and a bit of pepperoni. Probably not even healthy at that point but it's delicious.

edit: oh yeah and sunflower seeds are a must
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Oct 4, 2013,
lol salad
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If it is a really good salad, just a drizzle of olive oil. Otherwise, balsamic vinaigrette or a miso dressing and potentially bacon. Roasted red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes are nice alternatives to dressing.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Some of sort of vinaigrette dressing.

Ranch dressing is gross and stale bits of bread have no place on my salad.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut

+1

Why do that to your food???
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

If I'm eating a salad it's because I want it to be as healthy as possible. So grilled chicken, maybe a little cheese, and dressing on the side. Nothing crazy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
If I'm eating a salad it's because I want it to be as healthy as possible. So grilled chicken, maybe a little cheese, and dressing on the side. Nothing crazy.

I like a little bit of fat in the salad for digestion/satiation - chicken can be good, but I'm pretty crazy about nuts and a bit of cheddar with an olive oil drizzle. Seeds are nice too. The textures go well together, especially if you're using arugula or spinach instead of a lettuce (water content).
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lolmnt

Pretty much.
depends what kind of salad.

ranch is usually a last resort dressing for me. i prefer Caesar or any kind of vinaigrette.

i really like this one Dole bagged salad with baby spinach and dried cherries n shit right now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by seanlang01
You just made that up.

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by slash_GNR666
lol salad

Some is okay but mostly this

I don't mind thousand island dressing or Asian coleslaw
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Heroin.

Not just some coke sprinkles for toothaches?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lolmnt

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't eat my food's food.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
tomatoes, chicken breast, feta cheese and croutons dressed in basalmic vinegar and olive oil

olive oil.

sometimes a bit of lemon too.

maybe basalmic vinegar and salt and make a dressing

maybe throw some chopped fresh herbs in there too.

depends on my mood.

for a meal I'll get some pre-cooked chicken breast or grilled fish with that, maybe a slice of some bread to make it filling, if I went bakery.

All summer I was having chinese leaf, loads peas, prawns, spring onions, lemon and olive oil, cause low fat, good protein.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

All summer I was having chinese leaf, loads peas, prawns, spring onions, lemon and olive oil, cause low fat, good protein.

I was doing lots of salads over the summer (especially because I live directly above the farmer's market now and have a hard time keeping my hands off of especially beautiful plants after I buy them... my friend always gives me his overgrowth too) and my favorite was probably a simple layering of different tomatoes, avocado, olive oil, and fresh sage leaves. As it's been getting colder I've been doing a lot of quick soups with rice vermicelli and it's been bomb as shit - fry up some garlic and onion with mustard and sesame oil, add a bit of miso and stock, throw the broth onto the noodles with some bok choy and kimchi and you're fuckin set. It's been a nice shift from the salads.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Depends on the salad. If it's a salad that's predominantly lettuce it'll be a more flavour-intense dressing like honey mustard of vinaigrette, if it has a variety of things in it I'll more likely use just olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pasta salad is just mayonnaise, lemon, and black pepper.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by daytripper75
Salad....?

Waste of time.

I honestly have no idea how to get as many fruits/veggies as I need to in a day without having at least one salad. Cooked veggies are tasty but also kind of a joke nutritionally.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

lol miso.

last winter was miso or udon every day. I would use the microwave at work to boil fresh veg in stages in the bowl, adding the sauces at the right time, then warm some meat and throw that on top. because it was cheap just to get the pastes and noodles cheap from the importer (family contact) and buy a bag of veg for the week at the market. though i might not do it this winter, I'm still a bit fed up of having it so much last time and the kitchen at my new dept sucks as and there is no where close to the office to eat other than my desk. my old place had a scenic eating area inside and outside, benches and grass areas and all that :/

+ it would easily work out cheaper than eating junk.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Ranch and chedder cheese cut up into little blocks, maybe some left over chicken if it's there
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by theguitarist
lol miso.

last winter was miso or udon every day. I would use the microwave at work to boil fresh veg in stages in the bowl, adding the sauces at the right time, then warm some meat and throw that on top. because it was cheap just to get the pastes and noodles cheap from the importer (family contact) and buy a bag of veg for the week at the market. though i might not do it this winter, I'm still a bit fed up of having it so much last time and the kitchen at my new dept sucks as and there is no where close to the office to eat other than my desk. my old place had a scenic eating area inside and outside, benches and grass areas and all that :/

+ it would easily work out cheaper than eating junk.

Miso is the best work food. I have the paste here at work right now lol. So simple/satisfying/quick/cheap.

If you need something quick for work that's pretty fun, they have really inexpensive packaged curries at global markets with paneer/beans/potato and such. Drawback is that they can be high in sodium but I generally don't get enough salt anyway.

Oatmeal is nice too, especially if you can bring in some fresh berries or other things to add in
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I honestly have no idea how to get as many fruits/veggies as I need to in a day without having at least one salad. Cooked veggies are tasty but also kind of a joke nutritionally.

Ugh...

You just reminded me that I have to eat a banana
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

^ Get yr potassium, m8
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I find it difficult to find salads I actually like. Mediterranean vegetables seem to be the only ones my taste buds don't protest against, but that only gets me so far.
Quote by OddOneOut

You mean croutons? It isn't lol, it's just a nice crunch.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by OddOneOut

this and only this
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Sa-Lad? What is this Sa-Lad of which you speak?
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by vintage x metal
^ Get yr potassium, m8

I eat potatoes and they have more potassium per serving than bananas
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2