I know there are different schools of thought on this one but im just wondering what kind of feedback i can get from UG. I have a crybaby wah im adding to my digitech multi effects pedal. I tried hooking it in both positions with one giving me a stronger wah sound but some more interference in the amp and the other giving me less wah sound but no interference, any feedback of what you think is best would be much appreciated!
Last edited by xSublime216x at Oct 4, 2013,
After.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
What they said
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
any particular reason why? Also when we are saying before is that referring to guitar - wah - multi - amp
You should post it here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

You'll get a much better response.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Depends on the sound you want.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
for the classic wah effect before but you can get some really cool sounds if you put it after
Why do you need a wah if you have a multipeffect pedal that already has wah?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Why do you need a wah if you have a multipeffect pedal that already has wah?

Not all digitech come with an expression pedal. It will have auto wah built in as an effect, but no way to manually manipulate it.

T.S. It all depends on the sound you want. There is no right or wrong way to place it. If you want a Clapton feel put it before. If you want a Tom Morello feel, put it after.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Wah stopped being cool after the 70's. Everyone who uses them are annoying cunts, they do nothing but jerk off a bunch of shitty pentatonic riffs and flail other foot back and forth as if the pedal is supposed to enhance their shitty, sloppy playing.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Wah stopped being cool after the 70's. Everyone who uses them are annoying cunts, they do nothing but jerk off a bunch of shitty pentatonic riffs and flail other foot back and forth as if the pedal is supposed to enhance their shitty, sloppy playing.

I think the wah is more effective than a reverse killswitch
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Ian_the_fox

ow. think I pulled something eye rolling that hard.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I think the wah is more effective than a reverse killswitch
Nah, the wah is inheritly bad because it's used by a million douchebag guitarists.

The jumpswitch isn't because it hasn't been used by one guitarist who's a d- oh, wait.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Nah, the wah is inheritly bad because it's used by a million douchebag guitarists.

The jumpswitch isn't because it hasn't been used by one guitarist who's a d- oh, wait.

I hear amps are inherently bad because it's used by a million douchebag guitarists.

If you want to be innovative and original, you have to play electric guitar acoustically.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I hear amps are inherently bad because it's used by a million douchebag guitarists.

If you want to be innovative and original, you have to play electric guitar acoustically.

Acoustic guitar is the most douchebaggeriest type of them all.

I like to just hold my guitar and do nothing.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Ian_the_fox

I'm gonna jerk off my generic pentatonic riffs into your ears. How does that sound, BITCH
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by eGraham
Acoustic guitar is the most douchebaggeriest type of them all.

I like to just hold my guitar and do nothing.

No nigga, it's not acoustic guitar, it's playing the electric guitar acoustically.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Ian_the_fox

That is all.