Page 1 of 2
That chinese democracy yo
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Still better than US government.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
free tibet
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Rossenrot
Come on dude. Not even close.

Exactly. Miles ahead of US government.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Miles ahead in a horrible human rights record, and horrible environmental problems, sure.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I don't think you know anything about China.
lol yet they have a budget surplus, gets shit done, and is still up and running.

Quote by Rossenrot
I don't think you know anything about China.

Yeah, it's not like I lived there for a good portion of my life and visit often.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
For the record, Tibet was a total shithole before China took over. Flags are the trade-off for schools.
Check out my band Disturbed
It's ok, TS. If it makes you feel better and distracts you from how completely inept the US government is, go ahead and mock China. China can take it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's ok, TS. If it makes you feel better and distracts you from how completely inept the US government is, go ahead and mock China. China can take it.

Oh no, I agree, the US government is ****ing up.

But that's not the point here.
Quote by progdude93
What is the point here exactly?

You said "dat free-oh wait", implying that China somehow operates under the false pretense of freedom. China has never claimed to hold freedom as a value or right. Unlike the US, it doesn't pretend to.

I don't really care what they do in Tibet. It's not a giant mess like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
10/10 would make Xiaoxi go into national pride mode again
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
What is the point here exactly?

You said "dat free-oh wait", implying that China somehow operates under the false pretense of freedom. China has never claimed to hold freedom as a value or right. Unlike the US, it doesn't pretend to.

I don't really care what they do in Tibet. It's not a giant mess like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Nah dude, just a little joke, chill. I'm not implying anything. Just what the article says.
Quote by progdude93
I am suddenly completely demotivated to post my thoughts in this thread after seeing XiaoXi.

D:
Puerto Rico > China
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Dregen
North Korea > all

North Korea, best Korea.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

man, i could go for some Chinese food right now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah, it's not like I lived there for a good portion of my life and visit often.

haha this is where he got owned. 10/10 would put Xiaoxi into national pride mode again
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm moving to Sri Lanka. Nothing bad ever happens there.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
its times like these when you start to question what it means to be a human.
are you merely part of a collective? if so, can you truly believe that a single person can make a difference?
international matters, cause and effect, cause us to look more closely, not only at our forms of government, but our very way of life. as humans, part of this collective, we do (and if not, should) feel a sense of responsibility to watch out for the rest of our kind.
my point being, when these issues come up, we should look at all sides of the matter. look at the problem as a human problem rather than a "tibetan problem" or "chinese problem".

we are all responsible for the betterment and safety of humans as a species, having inherited it at birth. be proud, and stand up for whats right.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Acϵ♠
haha this is where he got owned. 10/10 would put Xiaoxi into national pride mode again

It would really bother me if I felt I actually needed to explain to anyone why the Chinese government is a piece of shit.
They're just trying to escape from those giant hornets.
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Quote by Rossenrot
It would really bother me if I felt I actually needed to explain to anyone why the Chinese government is a piece of shit.

...Lighten up, dude.
Ask Xiaoxi what a google is.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
...Lighten up, dude.

Distracting from an article about Chinas behavior with an immature reference to the US Government was an attempt at controversy. Don't be surprised when it causes controversy. I take human rights abuses kind of seriously, and deferring to the US on issues like this is giving the CPC a free pass.
lul, Xioaxi talks about how great living in a country that tells you how great it is is. "Hurr durr, I've lived with no freedom most of my life so I definitely have an independent and individually conceived concept of how much I like it. I have such a positive opinion of how much government propaganda has effected my opinions!"

And China, why you gotta do that? Trying to make Tibetans feel more Chinese? Seriously? Who thought that was a good idea? It's clearly not. I feel like most people knew it, but couldn't say anything. Damn communists making bureaucracy look bad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Harvey Swick
its times like these when you start to question what it means to be a human.
are you merely part of a collective? if so, can you truly believe that a single person can make a difference?
international matters, cause and effect, cause us to look more closely, not only at our forms of government, but our very way of life. as humans, part of this collective, we do (and if not, should) feel a sense of responsibility to watch out for the rest of our kind.
my point being, when these issues come up, we should look at all sides of the matter. look at the problem as a human problem rather than a "tibetan problem" or "chinese problem".

we are all responsible for the betterment and safety of humans as a species, having inherited it at birth. be proud, and stand up for whats right.

gtfo ****ing humanist quasi philosopher cynic man
There's no such thing as rights. Privileges, yes, but not rights. Rights would imply they are a natural given, instead of maintained by law and suspect to change. And, if rights really are so important, we sure do seem to forget the number of times that the precious US Gouvernment repealed its own amendments.

What good are rights when your own gouvernment can strip them away ? Clearly, they are not rights. Privileges, that's all.

So with that said, we can see a country desperately trying to prevent another India. Or American Revolution, whichever it fears more. China resorts to force, because to them it seems like the only resort with a 'satisfactory' outcome.
Pick a country, any country. Doesn't matter which country.
Now look back into that country's history ten years.
You will find some instance of wrong doing against a significant number of its own citizens.

This is nothing new.
Page 1 of 2