Majin Sephiroth
139 IQ
Dog made the guitar fall to the floor, and I noticed that the switch fell inside the guitar. I opened it up, and there were all these parts in there that fall apart. Not pictured is a single pole with a pink cap on the end of it... I tried to get it, but it fell into the body of the guitar, and I shook my ass off for 2 hours trying to get it back out... Any idea how to fix this? Please?

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
metal-matt
see's whut u did thar
673 IQ
Should be able to buy another switch that fits, just make sure it's the same type of switch and fits (length and width)
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Xero666
402 IQ
Any SPST Toggle switch will work, you just need to find something to physically fit in the hole in the back of the guitar.

I actually took the killswitch out of my Les Paul BFG because you can create the same effect by turning the volume on the neck all the way off then switching between the pickups. I also went back to the standard Les Paul layout (2Vol and 2Tone) with 50's style wiring.
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.