46 35%
High
49 37%
RIP Cobain.
36 27%
Voters: 131.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by ChucklesMginty
High on what? There's a difference between high on marijuana and high on meth.

Bath salts.
Choose one for the rest of my life? Like, I'd permanently be under the influence?

Heroin.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by ChucklesMginty
High on what? There's a difference between high on marijuana and high on meth.

He's probably assuming people will know he means 420 blaze it

Idk they're both really fun and unique feelings. I love the social aspects of being drunk and also love the chill nights smoking with some friends.

I guess I would say I enjoy alcohol more as a substance and get drunk/plan to get drunk much more often than I plan to smoke. That's just an occasional thing where I'm at a friend's and they happen to have some weed. I don't really want to get into buying it myself.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
What kind of drunk? Six pints or twelve pint drunk? There's a difference.

Idk if you're talking about american pints or not, but if you're talking about real pints, I think you would die after 12

I managed 8 pints once and I had the worst day of my life the following morning
mind you it was in about a 2 hour period

It was also kilkenny
got kilkenny has a mean hangover
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Idk if you're talking about american pints or not, but if you're talking about real pints, I think you would die after 12

I managed 8 pints once and I had the worst day of my life the following morning
mind you it was in about a 2 hour period

It was also kilkenny
got kilkenny has a mean hangover
Die after 12? Lol. I don't drink much anymore, but dating a few years back, I could drink 12 pints and survive fine. You can't blame it on different sized pints, because I live in Perth too.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Depends where or what im doing.

Clubbing = Drink
Everything else = High

Oh i can drink 12 pints as well..UK that is..so its about 568 ml.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
If high on amphetamines or benzos, high, if not, then drunk.

Quote by Chris3235
Depends where or what im doing.

Clubbing = Drink
Everything else = High

Oh i can drink 12 pints as well..UK that is..so its about 568 ml.

We measure our booze in pints in the states, there's too much math done if it's less than a liter of liquor.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 5, 2013,
drunk off hard liquor or beer?
whisk(e)y or rum? vodka?
marijuana or black tar heroin?
details, bro
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
I really like being drunk and need to get drunk more often. There's a point of drunkness when I reach my perfect self, I'm sociable, funny, interesting and happy. I usually ruin this by getting too drunk though.

Although I've only smoked when I was already drunk, and it just makes me extremely tired.
Quote by Dreadnought
High, no awful hangover

I think I'd pick a hangover over suicide Tuesday.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I think I'd pick a hangover over suicide Tuesday.

What?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by metaldud536
Panic attacks getting high or feeling sleepy with a watery mouth. Drunk fo sure.

This. Being high, for me, sucks.
Check out my band Disturbed
i've never understood people who get panic attacks from smoking weed. and i have moderate anxiety issues and have regular panic attacks. getting high is the only thing that makes me not freak the **** out.

the last therapist i saw even said pot was good for anxiety.

high 4 life.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Chris3235
What?

Spend a weekend clubbing on E and you'll end up massively depressed on the Tuesday.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
ew.

Steel Reserve bad. Old E & Colt good.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
High, no awful hangover

Can't get a hangover if you're permanently drunk now can you
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i've never understood people who get panic attacks from smoking weed. and i have moderate anxiety issues and have regular panic attacks. getting high is the only thing that makes me not freak the **** out.

high 4 life.

depends on who you are, everybody reacts differently to psychoactives. sometimes weed would chill me the hell out, then some other time do the opposite. believe it or not, i've even had panic attacks while extremely drunk so i don't think it's necessarily the substance for me, just my head doing weird things.

but i would definitely take smoking pot over drinking, unless i could be drunk and not get depressed as fuck.

Quote by archenemyfan
high gets old. drunk is always a new experience

ehhh...
Last edited by Dregen at Oct 5, 2013,
Drunk because getting stoned everyday gets boring after awhile. But I could never get bored of being drunk, assuming I'd be immune to any kind of hangover.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ew.

Steel Reserve bad. Old E & Colt good.

No, they're all terrible.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

Different taste buds and all that
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
The question is badly-worded and vague, so I'm not sure how I should answer.

In terms of pleasantness of use and severity of unwanted effects, weed is way better than alcohol in my opinion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

high 4 life.
I've got pretty bad anxiety problems and I've found it can help tremendously. It's only made my anxiety worse once, and that was when I had very little experience with it.

Being drunk is nice, especially in social situations, I just hate the taste, impaired balance, upset stomach, liver damage, and feeling like shit the next day. So...

I'll take a good alcohol buzz over drugs any day. Weed makes me uncomfortable. Feels like my body is numb.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by StewieSwan

you just lack the refined palette to enjoy the wonders of Olde English.

and you're simply not smooth enough to handle Colt 45. Billy Dee looks down on you.
If you mean weed or alcohol, neither. They both suck. If you mean whatever drug I would want I'll go with high.
I'd rather be high on weed than drunk. I would never get anything done with my life if I was drunk all the time.
Weed and alcohol, I'd choose alcohol. If its any drug, then I'd choose high.

Weed gives me panic attacks or if not, then I have the attention span of six words.
I used to be a big pot head and proffered getting high. But weed started having a less desirable effect on me, making me just sleepy/spacey or paranoid so I quit. So I guess now I would say I prefer getting drunk. But if I had the option my preference would be the original high that I used to get back in the day.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Page 1 of 2