Craziork
575 IQ
It starts weak but it grows to something good. The solo is very nice but you repeat a bit too much your main riff for a progressive song. Anyway it was good!
21Fretter
Tab Contributor
414 IQ
I liked basically all the riffs but the structure could worked, maybe the drums specifically. Constantly intense almost.
Zaqq
1,019 IQ
I liked basically all the riffs but the structure could worked

This. Good riffs, but they are repeated too often. And the drums are weird.
Erra93
erriuyai
1,682 IQ
Loved all the riffs! While I do agree on the intensity, I haven't made up my mind yet if it's a bad thing or not.
jld8111
underachieving
234 IQ
Noted about the repetition. I noticed that myself but I liked it sort of. And yeah the drums are intense like the whole time because I felt like the guitar was really melody focused so I wanted the drums and bass to drive the song. Thanks for listening.
cig
From Your Grave
bampersand
607 IQ
I felt like that main riff should have been played once, it ended perfectly with bar 8, and from there everything should have kicked in but it should have been a different riff. Or, just delete the first 9 bars, then change the riff at 18. At 61 is the first time it should repeat again. It's a great riff don't get me wrong, but progressive songs are almost never driven with one riff.

the bass at 93 is really good.