A local music store sells multiple Epiphone SG's for nearly the same price..
Same model, same everything EXCEPT the color..
They are as following
$360 for Silver-burst, Small Black Pick-guard
$340 for Alpine White, Small Black Pick-guard
$320 for Cherry Red, Small Black Pick-guard
$320 for Black, Small BLack Pick-guard

I am desperate for one of these guitars, and have played one- the low action is EXACTLY what I need for my fast playing style.. Since I cannot achieve it on a Les Paul..
Thanks in adavance
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
I never had a problem with low action on any of my LP's.

What is your question? All you have made is statements and a list of guitars.......

I like the satin colors for the feal.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Oct 5, 2013,
You should buy the colour you like. That's why there are multiple colour options, 'cause y'know everyone has different tastes.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Buy for the feel and quality craftsmanship
everything else is subject to
your own tastes I myself will
rock out a dinged up plank of
wood as long as it feels good
love me some players guitars
case queens aren't anything if
It don't have that feel IMO.
oh.. I feel dumb, I have told myself a thousand times that it doesn't matter what a guitar looks like, it matters how it feels.. and look at me now.. *facepalms with brick*
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Not dumb brother I was the same way
till I got a peavey USA predator
That looked like it got thrown out
of a moving car but it has that magic feel
and I'm not a strat style guy at all but I
love this beat red mess.
thanks RJH11!!
I love double cutaway guitars, they feel like they're tailored to your playability.. exactly why I am going for an SG in the first place..
Right on I've had my epi goth
SG for along time and also dig
the double cutaway. And myself
I dig the silver finish out of the
ones you listed.
why would the action be any lower on an SG than a Les Paul? If the frets are level on both guitars,and the truss rod is adjusted properly, there's no physical reason why the action couldn't be identical.

That being said, I love SGs, even though I don't own one yet myself. Working on that...
Ts you don't have a favourite colour?

What did you do in kindergarten?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Black.. thats it, I am going with black.. I will see if they can reserve it for me, so my hard earned savings is worth it..