What to do when my Dads too much of a pussy to kick out my sister and her boyfriend ?

Page 1 of 3
Basically my sister and her boyfriend have been live here for 2 years now and they have a 1 year old baby, they have basically taken over the house to the point where even her boyfriend thinks he can dictate what I do in the house, this morning he told me I can't have a shower because he was going to put the washing machine on, to top this all off they treat my dad like shit even though he babysits when they want to go out drinking. My sister has anger problems so when my dad and her have an argument she starts trying to hit him, the last time it happened she picked up a knife and ran at him, no joke, I told him to call the police but he wouldn't, I haven't been able to play my guitar plugged in for over a year because they start knocking at my door, seriously they are really starting to piss me off, they don't work, they barely clean up, last week the boyfriend told me to clean the dishes and I said why don't you do it, and he said why should I and I told him it's the least he could do living here for free and he got pissed off, so what do I do ?
Quote by chev311e
get your own place

I'm 16, they're in their mid 20's, they should be the ones getting there own place.
Tell the guy hes a bitch. If he attacks you call the cops, bam restraining order.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
then start to boss her boyfriend around. You and your dad seriously can't be defenseless against your sister. he's pushing you guys over so push back, fucck that.

Savages. They're savages as humans, remember that.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I don't think I can properly assess the situation without pics of your sister.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
pray pray pray.just eat all the food that basturd wants to eat.the police can't do nothing and you can't kick them out as long as there stuff there you are screwed.
Piss him off everytime he does that again, until he really realizes the point.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
play any thrash metal songs at max volume. It worked for me.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Don't take violations like that in your own house. The house is your castle and right now man has got you scrubbing the floors like you're Cinderella rudebwoy. Man up cuz, buss a mans head off the bathroom sink or suttin
Quote by rolandroi
play any thrash metal songs at max volume. It worked for me.

This

If I were in your situation i'd learn pinch harmonics put the distortion at full then rape the fretboard
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
You call your dad a pussy and the boyfriend a pussy, yet you do whatever both of them say. So what's that make you? The pussy's little bitch?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Your dad (and maybe even you) should stand and really set things straight. Sure, she may be his daughter, but he should really tell her how it is.
Skip the username, call me Billy
DUDE! DO NOT PLAY YOUR GUITAR! If you start standing up to them, your sister will probably get fed up with it and break your shit. It sounds like she would definitely break your guitar if you started playing it lod just to annoy her. You should do something, but insure the safety of your stuff before you start fighting.
If they wont leave voluntarily go down to the local housing executive and list both there names and that they have an infant. They will practically throw a house at them.
Grow a pair. You and your dad are push overs don't let them walk all over you like that.
Quote by naedauuf
You call your dad a pussy and the boyfriend a pussy, yet you do whatever both of them say. So what's that make you? The pussy's little bitch?

+1
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Easiest thing would be to get them arrested after planting drugs. Depends on how shitty your situation is.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
You can always try contacting whatever authorities are appropriate for the master ruse, that being ofcourse, convincing your sister that she has Postpartum Depression. It would give you and your father a chance to influence her boyfriend, and tell him whats what, to turn him over to your side, so that when she gets back, she will stand alone.

Then you can put the police on speeddial, since the next time she'll get pissed she's gonna throw knives, etc.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Nah the guys a pussy, me sisters more likely to punch me. , serious tho.

Your sister has probably a nice set of balls and still has a spare one to give you because you're lacking one.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by sage76
Easiest thing would be to get them arrested after planting drugs. Depends on how shitty your situation is.

Doesn't work if the drugs aren't in their blood/pee/whatever.

If he plants drugs, calls the police, and it turns out they're clean, he's the one getting arrested.
Talk to your dad. He's the only one who can do something about this. Tell him how unhappy you are with the way things are at this point.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Ask them to leave politely. I'm sure that will work..

Nah actually the thing that people here have overlooked is that you are technically still underage and a child your parents are responsible for. Your sister and her boyfriend are adults. If there is violence at home (whether you are in line of the violence or not) then you are quite rightly able to call social services in on this one.

Sounds like your family needs counselling from a therapist. Try going to your school Councillor first for advice.
Have a serious conversation with your parents about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Kidnap the baby.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Page 1 of 3