I'm currently in drop B, and finding my guitar too flubby (0.56 strings, 25.5" scale)

Would using a set of GHS 7 string strings sort my tension problems? I'm looking at using these http://www.thomann.de/gb/ghs_gb7lm_boomers_egitarrensaiten.htm

010-013-017-026w-036w-046w-060w

I'd obviously leave the 0.10 string out though.
Those will be fine. As long as you're okay to use 4 wound strings and 2 plain like an acoustic would. (not that they're acoustic strings, I don't mean that)
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
so the 26 for the G string wouldn't be too thick? kinda wanted this set as it gives me a .60 without needing to replace the G with a wound equivalent.

Also, when replacing the strings..do I only tune up to B, then stretch them?
When I last restrung it, I tuned to standard, stretched, then dropped it down. I have a feeling this was the wrong thing to do.
Well, as you're tuning that G string to an E, 26 wound will work fine, though it may feel a little thick at first.

I don't even stretch my strings at full tension. This is my preference and works for me. I have no set tension or note that I tune to before I stretch as it's completely a feel thing. At full tension I don't feel I can get enough stretch out of them but a lot of people do it this way and that works fine for them.

I'd advise tuning up to the highest tuning you're going to (assuming this is Drop B) and stretch from there. The stretching will detune them as I'm sure you're aware. This is normal because then you'll just tune them up to Drop B.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
um it'll be down in G# for drop B.
Also, I reckon that I might sometimes want to play in B standard, but I guess this'll be pushing it a bit without an ERG?

But thanks, I'll probably only tune it up to drop B. Will it need much of a setup?
Nah, Drop B is B-F#-B-E-G#-C#

Your B-F#-B-E strings will be wound and the G#-C# will be plain.

Going down to B standard will be fine. In my opinion it'd feel better with more even tension with 13-60 strings but that's my opinion.

In terms of setup, it probably won't need anything but intonation adjustment on the G (now E) string. Going from a plain to a wound string will throw the intonation off quite a bit, and the others will need adjusting too. Some guitars may need slight truss rod alignment though I'd advise not to bother unless you're having issues.
59 will be fine. No worries!
If you want it really tight, get a 72 for your low B. My friend did that on a 25.5" scale and it's just about do-able xD
All my hobbies are expensive, pls $$donate to my cause$$