Page 1 of 2
I wanna know what you all think is the worst guitar ever on the history of this planet. (Mine is Carlos Robelli)
a trumpet
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
ur mom yeh

Quote by LostLegion
les paul

yep
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by blake1221
Anything made by Dean, B.C. Rich, or Schecter.

Damien elite avenger man
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Came here to post the Wangcaster.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Damien elite avenger man

looks like an eighth grader's wet dream. no thank you.
Quote by blake1221

+1
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Whatever knockoff Strat thing my brother owns. Damn thing won't stay in tune for more than 20 minuets, has terrible action and intonation despite everything I've tried, and to top if off, it has a zebra stripe paint job.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Axelfox
Fender Starcaster.

man, **** you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by blake1221

Okay, I agree with the bc rich, pieces of crap electrics for sure.
Worst guitar I have ever played was a Strat knock-off my girlfriend used to own.

Tuning wise this thing had the stability of a guy with Parkinson's riding a bike, and the action was as high as the average crack-head.

I tried to do a bit of maintenance on it to make it playable, and when restringing it the nut pinged off and hit me in the eye.

There are probably worse guitars out there but my god I would not have paid £5 for this.

Quote by blake1221

Isn't that a bit like being asked what is the worst movie ever made, and responding with "horror movies"?
Last edited by Random3 at Oct 6, 2013,
Quote by TunerAddict
man, **** you

you just got told.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Worst guitar I've ever played was my grandfather's acoustic guitar, made in the soviet union. It had a plastic body with a plywood top. Also the neck was attached with a single bolt. You could adjust the neck angle by tightening the bolt. This seems to be a standard feature on soviet guitars. The tuners were impossible to turn.
The bass kind.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would have to say some cheap strat knock off I bought off a buy probably a wal mart guitar that thing was horrible even when I tried to burn it
Quote by denverrabbit
I would have to say some cheap strat knock off I bought off a buy probably a wal mart guitar that thing was horrible even when I tried to burn it

I like that you say you tried to burn it, as if you didn't succeed. If you even suck at burning things, I doubt you're any good at a complex activity such as playing a guitar.

That's why it really sounded like shit.
The wangcaster looks sweet to me. I'd jam on that thing if you know what I mean.
cig
Quote by captainsnazz
I like that you say you tried to burn it, as if you didn't succeed. If you even suck at burning things, I doubt you're any good at a complex activity such as playing a guitar.

That's why it really sounded like shit.

Speaking of burns... hey oh
It's impossible to pick just one, but any of the First Act guitars are top contenders for sure.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
It's impossible to pick just one, but any of the First Act guitars are top contenders for sure.

Well their entry level stuff they sold at Walmart is really shitty, but their custom shop is pretty damn nice. Too bad they ruined their image with those beginner guitars.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Well their entry level stuff they sold at Walmart is really shitty, but their custom shop is pretty damn nice. Too bad they ruined their image with those beginner guitars.

I don't know why people always feel the need to point this out.
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2