I want this photo on a t shirt. Want it in the colours it is there, on a plain white t shirt, only 1 copy made, filling up the entire front of the shirt with with a large rectangle print.

Anyone done something like this before or can recommend where to get it printed or made?

Quote by whywefight
didn't you already get a tattoo of it?

seriously bro, stop stalking that chick

Drew a couple of drawings of her. I like Taylor Swift, people have t-shirts with Megan Fox and stuff on it so what's wrong with Taylor?
That would probably be the worst t-shit I've ever seen

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Drew a couple of drawings of her. I like Taylor Swift, people have t-shirts with Megan Fox and stuff on it so what's wrong with Taylor?

hahaha
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
One first sighting I thought she was some actress from back in the 50's like back in Monroe days, like some young chick that died young or something. But nope, Taylor Swift. At least I know what she looks like now.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Are you gay or just blind? She's hot.

I'm straight, I don't find manly looking women attractive. If you do that's cool, unlike you I'm not a homophobe.
Last edited by Wormholes at Oct 6, 2013,
Get some of your boyfriends to cum on a black tshirt, glue some pubic hair to the end of your penis and brush it around with it.

#ometh

Quote by Trowzaa
anyone know where i can get this shirt printed?

10/10 would buy holy shit why did they never print it
Last edited by captainsnazz at Oct 6, 2013,