Hi,i just got the standard crybaby wah, and i want to attach it with velcro to my trex pedalboard. The problem is that it has 4 feet connected with screws that need to be there for the backplate to stick to it. If i remove the feet and just keep the screws, it is loose and the screws are sticking out. I wonder how i go about connecting this to my board?
it wasnt very easy. but i have a wood pedal board that i made, and i drilled holes in the bottom, bought longer screws from the hardware store, and screwed the wah to my board. downside, it aint comin off quickly. but its on there.

another option is zip ties?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Remove he feet, buy four screws that are shorter and attach the baseplate with them and that should be sufficient.

Worked for me, although I have since replaced the feet since I find it tends to work better on the solid stage/floor and requires less effort in getting it activated.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
What I did with my wah was remove the front feet (re-screwing the screws in afterward), allowing for the base of the pedal to remain fixed to the velcro, while the back feet hold onto the pedalboard's rung.
Quote by juckfush
What I did with my wah was remove the front feet (re-screwing the screws in afterward), allowing for the base of the pedal to remain fixed to the velcro, while the back feet hold onto the pedalboard's rung.

I didnt think of that. At the time I had velcro to spare, but I put squares on the feets, than I actually used the velcro to bridge the gap between the back/bottom of the pedal so that it reached. The velcro is super sticky on the sticky side (duh) and it never came undone for me. I just layered the velcro. wah-sticky side-velcro side-sticky side-velco ect
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
What I did was use some wood.
Thickness the same as the height as the pads, cut to the width of the wah pedal and about 1 inch wide.
Put one piece at each end of the wah.
Used hot glue to hold the wood to the pedal and put the velcro on the wood.