Hey this is good. You play guitar smoothly and you got some feeling in your playing. Did you use tonelab for that tone? Nice lead sound. And also that you have put lots of effort in that video like you have footage in real Street Fighter. There are lots of boring cover videos with bad audio quality but this is opposite to them
Nice work man! I miss video game music with this sort of feel.
Check out my youtube with all my music HERE!
Check out my Facebook page which I keep updated HERE!
thanks alot guys for ur comments and stay tuned for more video games covers

and yes i used my tonleab for the tone
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
Never heard the original but this is awesome! I know I should be focusing on the guitar but that snare fits perfectly with the song. Good work.
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Thanks for the crit on mine.

This is a pretty cool cover. Guitar tone is excellent and your playing is very tight and with good subtlety. If there was anything to improve, it would be the drum samples. But anyway it was very enjoyable to listen to and really well played.
thanks MetalCommand alot for ur comment
well i had the backing track as a whole so i couldnt change anything in it ...
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
great cover!! smooth and clean!!

i am naturally a bit sloppy. makes sense since am more of a page/hendrix/slash guy! :p

btw, i presume u love buckethead!! any chance you covered one of his songs ?
Hey man! I wasn't familiar with the song coming into it but I love the old megaman and sonic music and this was right up my alley! The playing was very good and the tone was smooth (I used to have a tonelab as well, great pedal) and the mix was good as well! I would just say for future videos to fade the guitar signal out at the end when you stop playing so you dont get that distortion noise, but that is hardly a criticism. Great job!
thanks alot guys
i appreciate ur comments ... stay tuned for more vids soon ^^
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/