I need someone's help out there. I just purchased a Line 6 Spider IV 150w head (Hold back judgement, I personally love this head despite opinions you may have), and I don't have a cab yet. I have a low budget, so I've been looking at used cabs on GC, and came across the Ibanez TB412a Cab. The head itself has 2 8 ohm outputs, and the cab has a 4 ohm, 8ohm, and 16 ohm input with a stereo/mono switch. Will my head work with this cabinet? If not, what cabinet should I look for?

Thank you for any help.
Anybody using a SS Spider into a TB412a should be exiled to a desert island with no electricity.

Yes it will work. 8 ohms on the cab will be as stereo, the spider has a stereo out at 8 ohms per channel. I use the term "work" in the broadest possible sense. It will be compatible and will make noise.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Anybody using a SS Spider into a TB412a should be exiled to a desert island with no electricity.

Yes it will work. 8 ohms on the cab will be as stereo, the spider has a stereo out at 8 ohms per channel. I use the term "work" in the broadest possible sense. It will be compatible and will make noise.

The harshest.

I agree though.

You're good, TS. haha
Okay, so what should the cabinet ohm's be, to work with the head? It's very confusing on how it works.
I just told you that. The amp is 8 ohm stereo so you need an 8 ohm stereo cab.
Don't make me taunt you a second time.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
The head runs at 8 ohms in stereo. The cabinet has a 4ohm mono or 16ohm jack that can be used when you have the switch at mono. When the switch is at Stereo, it is running in stereo at 8ohms for each jack. Which is what you want to be running with your amp head.
No need to get defensive, I was just trying to make sure I was understanding you right. The had has 2 8 ohm outputs, which was why it confused me. Thank you
You're new and clearly don't have a handle on my sense of humour. So I feel it necessary to add:

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
You're new and clearly don't have a handle on my sense of humour. So I feel it necessary to add:

So that's what it is? I thought you just hated 'kids these days'
Only when they are on my lawn.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A