Page 1 of 3
So yeah.....

I went into the local donut shop which is 24/7 just a few blocks away from where I live right now...

I was really damn hungry and wanted to get a sandwich and the people there are cool as hell and I don't really mind talkin' with them....

so I went ahead and went over there and when I got there, I've been here, mind you, a cool, at least 20 times in the past year or so.... there were like 6 homeless people chillin' inside and sleepin at the tables.... this is the first time I've seen homeless people sleepin inside of this place... they're usually out on the streets in the alleyway or down at these other spots.... so this is a first time observant experience for me

so I ordered a sandwich from the asian guy behind the counter, familiar faces, I like him he's cool.... but then all of a sudden....

the latino guy that was supposedly in deep sleep suddenly woke up and started pacing around like crazy.... looking all over the place like he was searching for something in his mind but it seemed like an endless pursuit to me, he was frantically moving around in very suspicious movements so I became hyper aware of this and I was basically in "high alert" mode....

I seriously thought he had just smoked crack cocaine, snorted a line, or smoked a bit of meth out of a pipe or something because his same movements of his body reenacted those I've seen high on some kind of stimulant.... so it was pretty crazy... it looked like he was tweakin' out like a mofo so I became resilient and thought he was going to do something out of line

I thought that at any moment he could have pulled out a small shank and went nuts and could just start randomly attacking somebody so I had to prepare myself, my mango can drink in hand, just in case I had to bash him over the head with in self defense....

so yeh.... I kept my eye on that guy but all turned out well.... I got my sandwich, my drink, and I left unscathed

and..... this is my story of the night.
Last edited by Shaco at Oct 7, 2013,
TL;DR - TS got a sandwich and eyed up a man
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
TL;DR - TS got a sandwich and eyed up a man

gay
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
TL;DR TS didn't give a homeless guys a donut.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

That is a work of art my man, one of the worst stories I have ever skimmed through I tell you what.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
That was shit. Anti-climatic. Like if Tolkein wrote the Hobbit as "Gandalf went to the Shire and asked Bilbo to go on a journey. Bilbo said no the end."
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Mephaphil
Why do you use '...' instead of a normal comma or full stop?

It looks ridiculous.

I don't think it makes much of a difference conveying a brief story about a potential hostile encounter with a random Latino man.

Quote by Mephaphil

It looks ridiculous.

I know, right? If you type like that I'm automatically going to add those long pauses in as I read, which makes the writer sound like a moron. So I'm logically going to assume that TS is a moron. Of course, I would have anyway after reading the story, but still.
Quote by Mephaphil

It looks ridiculous.

It's called an ellipsis, and yeah this guy over used in sinfully. I kind of audiolised his voice droning and drifting at the end of each sentance, which really didn't help the fact that his story is incredibly boring.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
So you went to get some food and saw a homeless person for the first time? And it took you like ten paragraphs?
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
It's called an ellipsis, and yeah this guy over used in sinfully. I kind of audiolised his voice droning and drifting at the end of each sentance, which really didn't help the fact that his story is incredibly boring.

I don't really give a damn about your opinion if you don't even know how to properly spell sentence...

It pretty much negates your entire stance all in one blow...

Now, I am just going to dismiss and disregard everything you have for input and have to say because it's a "you had to be there to experience the hostility in the room" kind of thing....

He was physically twitching and tweaking and he was pulling random stuff out of his backpack.... He didn't appear to have the appearance of a homeless person either. He was actually decently dressed and he was very young... maybe 18 to 25. I am very exact in my assessments.

You don't have to be a douchebag about trying to shoot down a legitimate story in which I have a complete and total birds eye perspective of when your opinion has no real gravity and doesn't really make any kind of a difference whatsoever.
Quote by Shaco
I don't really give a damn about your opinion if you don't even know how to properly spell sentence...

It pretty much negates your entire stance all in one blow...

Now, I am just going to dismiss and disregard everything you have for input and have to say because it's a "you had to be there to experience the hostility in the room" kind of thing....

He was physically twitching and tweaking and he was pulling random stuff out of his backpack.... He didn't appear to have the appearance of a homeless person either. He was actually decently dressed and he was very young... maybe 18 to 25. I am very exact in my assessments.

You don't have to be a douchebag about trying to shoot down a legitimate story in which I have a complete and total birds eye perspective of when your opinion has no real gravity and doesn't really make any kind of a difference whatsoever.

What was my 'stance' exactly? You made the fatal error of assuming I give a shit.

Now, since you're clearly under the impression that your the only person on the planet to have ever encountered hostility, I won't labour your mind with the by far worse situations I've encountered in my times. Good day sir.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
What was my 'stance' exactly? You made the fatal error of assuming I give a shit.

Now, since you're clearly under the impression that your the only person on the planet to have ever encountered hostility, I won't labour your mind with the by far worse situations I've encountered in my times. Good day sir.

I'm not really sure how to put this but I do not give you any gravity or grave credibility in which you actually have a legitimate point of view or perspective so I am just automatically dismissing it. It's just the way my brain works.
God TS you're so racist just cos the guy was latino you automatically think that he's a homeless, drug addict that's gonna go around stabbing people for no reason. People like you make me sick.
L M A O....

I found it to be a very surprising and blood rushing inducing kind of experience!

I was secretly hoping something chaotically crazy would happen but nah....

None o' that...
I refuse to read or listen to anything that starts with "So, yeah" or "So, like, yeah" or "Like, yeah."
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
I refuse to read or listen to anything that starts with "So, yeah" or "So, like, yeah" or "Like, yeah."

....then don't even bother contributing your Nothing to this thread then?

Quote by Wormholes
Stop

****ing.....

Typing like...

This...

heh....

k
I have never touched an illicit substance, legal or not... in my ENTIRE life... so I have NO idea what you're even insinuating here.... I would never smoke a bong or a marijuana or anything like that! EVER! I am an uptight Christian boy and it will remain to be that way for the rest of my life!
Quote by Shaco
It's usually the kids born in the 90's who aren't afraid to show how much of clichéd and Brainwashed douchebags they really are....

at least a kid from the 90's could write a better story than yours
It isn't about better or worse.... a story is a story and esp if it's a true story then it doesn't need to be directly compared to anybody else's story..... Judging you and sizing you up, you seem to be a bit oblivious to anybody else's perspectives but your own and it is extremely limiting you in a way in which you are not able to think freely and independently.
Quote by Shaco
It isn't about better or worse.... a story is a story and esp if it's a true story then it doesn't need to be directly compared to anybody else's story..... Judging you and sizing you up, you seem to be a bit oblivious to anybody else's perspectives but your own and it is extremely limiting you in a way in which you are not able to think freely and independently.

excuses excuses...
Quote by Shaco
So yeah.....

I went into the local donut shop which is 24/7 just a few blocks away from where I live right now...

I was really damn hungry and wanted to get a sandwich and the people there are cool as hell and I don't really mind talkin' with them....

so I went ahead and went over there and when I got there, I've been here, mind you, a cool, at least 20 times in the past year or so.... there were like 6 homeless people chillin' inside and sleepin at the tables.... this is the first time I've seen homeless people sleepin inside of this place... they're usually out on the streets in the alleyway or down at these other spots.... so this is a first time observant experience for me

so I ordered a sandwich from the asian guy behind the counter, familiar faces, I like him he's cool.... but then all of a sudden....

the latino guy that was supposedly in deep sleep suddenly woke up and started pacing around like crazy.... looking all over the place like he was searching for something in his mind but it seemed like an endless pursuit to me, he was frantically moving around in very suspicious movements so I became hyper aware of this and I was basically in "high alert" mode....

I seriously thought he had just smoked crack cocaine, snorted a line, or smoked a bit of meth out of a pipe or something because his same movements of his body reenacted those I've seen high on some kind of stimulant.... so it was pretty crazy... it looked like he was tweakin' out like a mofo so I became resilient and thought he was going to do something out of line

I thought that at any moment he could have pulled out a small shank and went nuts and could just start randomly attacking somebody so I had to prepare myself, my mango can drink in hand, just in case I had to bash him over the head with in self defense....

so yeh.... I kept my eye on that guy but all turned out well.... I got my sandwich, my drink, and I left unscathed

and..... this is my story of the night.

Come one man, I just had a bad dream. No need for you to judge me .
There was an annoying drunk/drugged up fella at the bus stop I was waiting at the other day. He was so ****ing annoying. And just kept flipping moods. Eventually he left.

I'm glad I finally have somewhere to share this story.
Your opinion is only relevant when I want it to be.

Carry on and stop replying in my thread then.

It's very simple logic in which I will supersede who I find to be a completely useless contribution.
it was around closing time at the bar but it was already cleared out anyway. i noticed a guy in a heavy jacket eyeing me pretty closely so i took leave as quickly and as calmly as i could. next thing i knew he ran up to me, with one of his hands in his pocket. turns out he just wanted a smoke but wasn't really good at social stuff. gave it to him and we parted ways
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I also like to tell pointless stories sometimes.

One time i found a birds nest on the ground with a single large egg in it. It was in the middle of the woods when i was living with my grandparents in the countryside during summer vacation 7 years ago. I went back and looked at that egg three days in a row but on the fourth it was gone.

I must have told that story to atleast eight people and i have no idea why.
Page 1 of 3