Page 2 of 3
jacob you have gone full retard u fucktwat cuntface faggot
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I can't remember a time when he hasn't been controversial honestly... that is where he gets his kicks I guess and sometimes its funny.

Ultimately though... this thread and the BTBAM thread need to go.. they are both pathetic excuses of human dialogue.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by illuminatiano
jacob you have gone full retard u fucktwat cuntface faggot

Metalcore, not even once.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by pAWNlol
dude, dont talk to me like i dont know the first thing about the metal community. ive been a metalhead for almost my whole life (im not even kidding when i say i got into Toxicity when i was like 7ish).

im aware not every metalhead is a dick. i never said "metalheads are some annoying ****s", i said "metal elitists", as in people who DO look down on and talk shit on other genres frequently

im really about to close this thread because you people who are taking this seriously are pissing me off

I'm not talking to you like you don't know anything about metal (even though you probably don't), I am talking to you like you are an asshole. If you come into the metal forum and post a stupid thread don't expect a warm welcome.

Thats great that you like SOAD, they were a really good band, but that doesn't make you a metalhead.

Many other genres of music ARE technically inferior to metal. (See Wildchild's signature, it is 100% correct)

PS. Kill yourself
Last edited by somepunkkid at Oct 10, 2013,
@helloween: no, im 20

@somepunkkid: SAOD was the just the first band i got into. its not the only metal band i like, and its certainly nowhere near the heaviest band i like

also, "kill yourself"? really? you want to call me an asshole, and be an asshole in the same post? lol youre hilarious. you fit in just fine with the other 90% of the internet which cant hear a contrasting opinion without personally insulting the person
Quote by The Wildchild
A few hours ago, armed fans of rock bands Earth Crisis and BTBAM converged at the local town square. Wielding improvised weapons, they proceeded to murder 6000 civilians in the span of an hour before dispersing. The reason why you don't see this in the news? Juice

At least you're playing the "clever fool".
Quote by somepunkkid
I'm not talking to you like you don't know anything about metal (even though you probably don't), I am talking to you like you are an asshole. If you come into the metal forum and post a stupid thread don't expect a warm welcome.

Thats great that you like SOAD, they were a really good band, but that doesn't make you a metalhead.

Many other genres of music ARE technically inferior to metal. (See Wildchild's signature, it is 100% correct)

PS. Kill yourself

You need to chill.
Quote by somepunkkid
PS. Kill yourself
That's unacceptable and absolutely not called for in any circumstance.
I think telling someone to kill themselves is pretty light comparable to what Obama did to the American economy. Don't rag on me I'm just speaking the truth.
Reading this forum makes me feel like Pat Walker.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by J_W
Wait....SOAD is metal? When did this happen?

NuMetal is technically still metal. It's just not very good metal.
Metalcore fans wish to taint and completely destroy metal's credibility. They will accomplish this by assimilating foreign, actually inferior, styles into metal, fearing no resistance as, in their eyes, metalheads are blockhead fools who will accept anything with chunky guitars. Do not stand for this.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
thank you erra93, nabef9, and helloween lol i was starting to think i wouldnt find anyone that would side with me in any way, shape, or form XD

@crazysam, while many other nu metal bands may suck, SOAD is an exception. All of their albums, but especially Toxicity, are unique masterpieces

also, @severed-metal: XD ****ing spot on lol probably the best thing ive seen on the internet today
Quote by pAWNlol
@crazysam, while many other nu metal bands may suck, SOAD is an exception. All of their albums, but especially Toxicity, are unique masterpieces

Well, that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.
Quote by pAWNlol
@severed-metal: XD ****ing spot on lol probably the best thing ive seen on the internet today

Well, that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.
Metal Elitist- the guy who owns physical copies of everything Devin Townsend has ever been involved with

/thread
Yes, we know Jacobo is the biggest metal elitist. It's completely obvious. I remember one time, in particular, where he got Goblin Warhead to do a cover of Addicted! and then danced around in his spandex suit that had "sexy boy" written in rhinestones on the ass cheeks.

It really put his band on the map and now he's a celebrity in the Philippines.
You can only achieve metal elitism by being open minded... but there comes a time when you just need to shut the goddamn door! It's freakin' cold outside!
Quote by pAWNlol
dont you hate those people who correct you any time you label a band? or those people that arent satisfied with music unless every riff of the song was made by in-depth calculations? or what about the people that talk to you like youre stupid if you dont like their favorite genre or band?

lets face it, metal elitists can be some annoying ****s! dont get me wrong, i enjoy intricate music sometimes, and i get a little annoyed when a person's label for a band is totally off, but i cant seem to ever talk music with these people, or show them anything ive written.

so this thread is dedicated to ripping on metal elitist assholes! ill start!

"you know youre a metal elitist if you do calculus homework to help inspire your riffs"
I've literally never met a person like that. I've only seen them post at Anus.
That's for metalcore fans. They take two styles at once but it always turns out gay.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by severed-metal
Yes, we know Jacobo is the biggest metal elitist. It's completely obvious. I remember one time, in particular, where he got Goblin Warhead to do a cover of Addicted! and then danced around in his spandex suit that had "sexy boy" written in rhinestones on the ass cheeks.

It really put his band on the map and now he's a celebrity in the Philippines.

w...what?

what the serious ****??????
If you had witnessed Jon's torrid twerk routine during Radikult, you'd know he's dead serious.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Last edited by The Wildchild at Oct 11, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
NuMetal is technically still metal. It's just not very good metal.

Are they even NuMetal? They sound nothing like other NuMetal bands like Korn and other equally shitty bands. I don't hate SOAD, I like some of their stuff but I never considered them metal. Maybe this makes me a metal elitist?
Quote by The Wildchild
That's for metalcore fans. They take two styles at once but it always turns out gay.

Between the Buried and Me should be "Between the Balls and Gayhole"

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by rg_metal
Between the Buried and Me should be "Between the Balls and Gayhole"

You're cute. Like a baby that's drooling.
100% of metalcore fans are raging homosexual paedophiles.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Jokes about calculus in riffs seems to refer to Meshuggah type patterns, so there's a fundamental difference in who we think of when we think of elitists I think. Both are of course some type of elitists though.

See, it seems the type you're talking about are basically a mainstream form of elitism where the people find superiority in their music taste because they understand how, say, the guitar goes in 11/8 and the drums go in 4/4, and the patterns meet every x bars. Despite being just an incredibly simple concept, it brings them a feeling of being into something very difficult, cool and cerebral, putting themselves on some intellectual pedestal.

Then there's the ANUS-sort of elitists who are on a mission to proclaim bands as crap if they don't musically meet the criteria to belong in a certain ideology, which "all the good bands have". Being part of this movement makes them feel above others, as they look down on all the "plebeians", as they would call them. These people are a lot harder to come by irl.
Metalcore fans mock metal because they are threatened by its conviction.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Why is this thread open still?

Jacob is right. Basically, metalcore fans are closet Justin Bieber fans. Why else would anyone listen to Between the Buried and Me?

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by NABEF9
That's unacceptable and absolutely not called for in any circumstance.

Don't be such pussy
i didnt read anything in this thread but jacob doesn't like Converge, everyone point and laugh
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.