If you could live in any country in the world where would you live?
New Zealand
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Either where I am now (America) or Chavland if I follow through with that.

There are plenty of other places that I'd be down to live in if there was a valid reason taking me to them but with those places I don't actually sit around thinking 'I want to live there'.
Quote by captainsnazz
ftfy

The North is England.

The South may as well be France or something.
Quote by slipknot5678
Chavland if I follow through with that.

OMG YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. it's great here so far.
Quote by Trowzaa
The North is England.

The South may as well be France or something.

I wish.

I really wouldn't mind France, Norway or maybe even America for a while.
Sweden sounds perfect
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Trowzaa
The North is England.

This is actually true, as most people stereotype England as gloom and doom rainy weather 24/7, bad teeth, and odd accents. All of those are true for the North only.

trololololo
Quote by Baby Joel
This is actually true, as most people stereotype England as gloom and doom rainy weather 24/7, bad teeth, and odd accents. All of those are true for the North only.

trololololo

Yeah cos the cockney accent is like a rainbow in accent form
If I moved to Europe it wouldn't be some shitty country like England
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm pretty happy in Australia

Maybe France or The Netherlands so I could teach English and French up there
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
True, but the South doesn't have such a weird variety of accents. Like yeah, Cockney is goofy, but the rest of the South is pretty normal. The North has Scouse (which is a million times worse than Cockney), Mancunian, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Brumy (anything north of like Northampton is Northern trololol), etc.

Quote by Baby Joel
True, but the South doesn't have such a weird variety of accents. Like yeah, Cockney is goofy, but the rest of the South is pretty normal. The North has Scouse (which is a million times worse than Cockney), Mancunian, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Brumy (anything north of like Northampton is Northern trololol), etc.

> the north
> brummy

u wot m8
Friend of mine in Canada went to Australia and New Zealand.

New Zealand looked like the usual Scottish countryside, minus the rain.

Sydney, though, holy shit. Gorgeous. Shame it's full of Australians.

Just kidding. Only ever met one Australian, and he's one hell of a sound cunt. Also only met one Kiwi ever in my life during a pub crawl. Dude was very cool with making jokes about shagging sheep.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Oct 7, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper
Friend of mine in Canada went to Australia and New Zealand.

New Zealand looked like the usual Scottish countryside, minus the rain.

Sydney, though, holy shit. Gorgeous. Shame it's full of Australians.

Just kidding. Only ever met one Australian, and he's one hell of a sound cunt. Also only met one Kiwi ever in my life during a pub crawl. Dude was very cool with making jokes about shagging sheep.

New Zealand boring, Syndey gorgeous. Nigga you high. Sydney is a shit hole
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Belgium.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Australia would be awesome. Or Norway. Maybe Sweden.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shitting isn't a perk. Shitting is a hassle.
Italy, Spain, Scotland, New Zealand, Finland, Sweden, England, Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, in no particular order.
Tacoland
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm changing my answer to Sri Lanka.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I've been to several European and Asian countries and while they are great to visit I am always happy I live in America! No place like it.
Quote by Underjoggle
The hambucker is the revolutionary new pickup that removes unwanted ham from your output signal, and collects it on a croissant with melted cheese.

Quote by Eddie4President
Shoop unto others what you would have shooped unto you.
Quote by captainsnazz
> the north
> brummy

u wot m8

North of Watford Gap m8

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by captainsnazz
> the north
> brummy

u wot m8

If you ignore the midlands, anywhere north of Watford Gap services counts as north. I like to throw Northampton in there too because I'm from a northern family that moved here for some reason and I am ashamed of it.
I guess Sweden.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
anywhere but germany or england

Singapore if I have enough money
Somewhere else if I don't. Idk it depends where I'm working and stuff, I really can't decide yet
cat
Denmark, Holland, Sweden

Or possibly somewhere in Central or South America. But I would want to work on my Spanish first.

Japan is really beautiful, but it's no ****ing fun whatsoever. I need to live in a country with more fun in it.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by Shaco
Thailand so I can have uninhibited access to all the cute thai ladyboy's

FTFW

Germany is the dream at the moment especially Berlin.