It had dot inlays rosewwod board.
white binding
fixed bridge
V7 and V8 pickups
was blue

but it did not a model number
the serial was like F*****
Does anyone know based off this limited info?

sorry no pics
Does anyone know based off this limited info?

Know what?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Seriously... Talk about a half a** post.
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Sorry for the limited info

and i meant to ask if you guys know what model Rg it is based of the little info
Try seeing if it's an RG570. F serial number made in japan. Fujigen plant. Could be a nice find. A real nice find.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Quote by AXEFAN88
Try seeing if it's an RG570. F serial number made in japan. Fujigen plant. Could be a nice find. A real nice find.

Is there a 570 with no trem and white binding?
Also i just remember the neck seems to be 1 solid piece of wood also
Now I owe u the apology. I missed that no term part in your description. I'm not certain if the 570 was avail fixed bridge. I don't think so.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Quote by AXEFAN88
Now I owe u the apology. I missed that no term part in your description. I'm not certain if the 570 was avail fixed bridge. I don't think so.

me either so that's why i am stumped. I know its japan but it doesn't say prestige or a model number so it has to be an earlier model.
ibanez has all the old catalogues on its website. might be worth looking at.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ibanez has all the old catalogues on its website. might be worth looking at.

i actually did that and it looked like a Rg 321 Mh but the strange thing was it was made in japan and had v8/7 pups.
yeah the serial number and the v7s/v8s suggest japan.

It could always be a partscaster- MIJ neck and pickups with 321 body?

EDIT: if you could get the first few digits of the serial number you could narrow down the year and know exactly which catalogue to look at.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The only thing I can find is this.

RG521 Which seems to be super rare and was sold in europe only.
RG502FX, which seems to fit the description but I can't find any info on it.

To really know, you have to remove the neck and the model will be stamped on the neck pocket. If it's actually a pre-prestige MIJ fixed bridge RG, it's rare no matter what model it is.
Last edited by J_W at Oct 8, 2013,
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah the serial number and the v7s/v8s suggest japan.

It could always be a partscaster- MIJ neck and pickups with 321 body?

EDIT: if you could get the first few digits of the serial number you could narrow down the year and know exactly which catalogue to look at.

i went back today to revisit it and for sure it had a "F" in the serial. One thing i noticed was that neck wasnt as thin as the S 540 that was there as well.
I think it might be a rare model

for 225? should i pull the trigger?
Quote by IhaveAnAlexi600
i went back today to revisit it and for sure it had a "F" in the serial. One thing i noticed was that neck wasnt as thin as the S 540 that was there as well.

up to you, really. if it's in good nick and a good guitar, you probably don't have that much to lose.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by IhaveAnAlexi600

Did you write down the rest of the serial number? That would help in figuring out what it actually is. If you do buy it, take the neck off and you will be able to see what it really is.
^ yeah all you really need are the first two digits after the "F".
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yep, those will be the year. Really though, the neck plate could be from another guitar so until the neck is off it's impossible to tell what it is.
yep absolutely. but if we find out the year and find out there's a very similar guitar in that catalogue, there's a reasonable chance it might not be a partscaster. Obviously not a guarantee it's not, of course
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah if there was an older MIJ version of that that could well be it. the 4xx series at times was MIJ.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?