I was wondering what the name of the pickup in the bridge position of a Dean Evo XM is called. I recently swapped the stock pickup out and was gonna pt it on eBay for pretty much anything i can get, i just need to know what the pickup is called so i know how to price it.
The bearded wonder awaits...
I doubt it has a name. It's a stock pickup for a $100 guitar.

And on that matter, it's probably worth less than $10.