Page 1 of 2
No way, I was going to say the same thing!

I was pretty devastated though when I found out Adam left.
sig
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Me.

Moonsorrow will have to settle for second. How does it feel to always be second best, Moonsorrow?

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Kid, you gotta calm down with the threads.

Nah, it's healthy. Bad things
(possibly nsfw, definitely disgusting)
happen if you keep too much shit stored up inside you, without releasing it once in a while.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Oct 7, 2013,
The 5.6.7.8's
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Baby Joel
No way, I was going to say the same thing!

I was pretty devastated though when I found out Adam left.

I was too. I still can't believe it
Opeth
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Basically...
BLACK SABBATH

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Haven't had a favourite band for longer than a year to be honest. Vildhjarta has been mine for this year but come 2014 some other trendy band will probably take it's place.
Quote by Wormholes
Haven't had a favourite band for longer than a year to be honest. Vildhjarta has been mine for this year but come 2014 some other trendy band will probably take it's place.

Haha well, what types of music do u like?
Quote by Wormholes

Dude, did you hear Thousands of Evils? Gonna be hard to top that shit.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by vilk

I've only heard "Dimman" so far, but the first two and a half minutes (everything before the breakdown) are gaw-gjuss. Clean guitar work is what Vildhjarta does best.
Gorgeous.
Life's all about taking risks

Plus all I want to do is pinch a cheek and talk in baby voice

Edit: I didn't even realize what you were talking about til I got her friend request. She's as old as my sisters
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Oct 8, 2013,
Quote by vilk

I actually just finished it. Not bad what so ever. But not at "catchy" and "recognizable" as their full length. Though that could just be because this is just an EP, and I literally just listened to it. I'm sure their next full length will be as good as their first. Will be hard cause masstaden is pretty perfect all the way through.
Rise Against-Parkway Drive-A Day To Remember

no specific order because they are too amazing.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
The bands I've enjoyed most over the years have been:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Smashing Pumpkins
Sublime
Gorillaz
Nirvana
Violent Femmes
Beastie Boys
Wu-Tang Clan
Big L

There's a lot, I couldn't pick one.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
In a desert island situation if I could have the complete recorded works of just one group I would have to say the Grateful Dead.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Page 1 of 2