ive tried looking into this on guitar centers website but i cant find the ansewers im looking for. what i'm trying to find out is if its possible to order used gear online, i want to buy a couple used sm57s and at2020's because im on a budget, and get it shipped to your house? or to a store near me? figured someone here might have some insight.
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Quote by RPGoof
You can buy certain used gear online, but it has to be available. They don't really have a warehouse full of used sm57's

right well...a quick search of the used gear online brings up more than enough sm57s. i only need 2 and 2 at2020's. Idk theres no option for putting it in a cart or anything like that.
-Peavey 6505+
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Quote by whywefight
did you try under the street

yeah no luck
-Peavey 6505+
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
No offence but mics are something I'd ever buy used. Unless you just need them for a few gigs and then will toss them. Aren't they only like around fifty bucks new?
Quote by Wormholes
No offence but mics are something I'd ever buy used. Unless you just need them for a few gigs and then will toss them. Aren't they only like around fifty bucks new?

no i wish then i would just buy them new. i do get where your coming from through buying new over used a fresh diaphram that you know hasnt been damaged would be nice. but sm57s 100 new and at2020s 100-130$ (usd) i believe
-Peavey 6505+
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
When I bought my amp used through them I was able to just add it to cart and purchase it. Showed up at my house about 5 days later and worked great!
the first step to failure is trying.
Buying it from their website does seem like a good option

As a rule, if you walk into a Guitar Center and are subsequently approached by one of their employees, he/she WILL eventually try to talk you into buying a Line 6 Spider

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly

As a rule, if you walk into a Guitar Center and are subsequently approached by one of their employees, he/she WILL eventually try to talk you into buying a Line 6 Spider

True but if I told them i wasnt interested in that garbage would they order me a few used mics?
-Peavey 6505+
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Quote by shwilly

"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by OurRequiem
True but if I told them i wasnt interested in that garbage would they order me a few used mics?

I don't think you get the point, a lot of used sales are done through the store at which the item was brought into. I highly doubt GC is in the business of shipping them across the country to other GC stores for free simply because it would rapidly decrease their profit margin on said used items. You could probably contact whatever store you want and purchase it over the phone using a credit card and then have them ship it to you, but if them items you are looking at are at a different store they wont send them to one closer to you. You either need to buy new, wait till your local store gets some brought in or if all else fails travel to a location that has them or see if they will sell and ship as stated above. Sorry to burst your bubble.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
I don't think you get the point, a lot of used sales are done through the store at which the item was brought into. I highly doubt GC is in the business of shipping them across the country to other GC stores for free simply because it would rapidly decrease their profit margin on said used items. You could probably contact whatever store you want and purchase it over the phone using a credit card and then have them ship it to you, but if them items you are looking at are at a different store they wont send them to one closer to you. You either need to buy new, wait till your local store gets some brought in or if all else fails travel to a location that has them or see if they will sell and ship as stated above. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Not true. GC has ship to store available, too. Because of my sketchy neighborhood, I ALWAYS use ship-to-store. It's free for almost everything (large items above 75lbs have a $50 fee). I'm sure a few mic's wouldn't be charged for shipping.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
Not true. GC has ship to store available, too. Because of my sketchy neighborhood, I ALWAYS use ship-to-store. It's free for almost everything (large items above 75lbs have a $50 fee). I'm sure a few mic's wouldn't be charged for shipping.

I thought they might. Ill just take the drive to the local gc (its not close) and see if they can help me at all..good thing I don't need advice on gear from tho
-Peavey 6505+
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w