I know you're not going to like the answer but the solution to your problem is obvious.

~ Learn how to bend vibrato upwards on the high E string.

Really it's just a matter of practice. Don't look for a tremolo system as a workaround. It's inevitable that every guitar player must at some point learn how to bend upwards on the high E string just as every guitar player must at some point learn how to alternate pick if they want to play guitar at faster tempos.

You can find tons of videos on bending technique on youtube. I suggest starting there to get an idea of what the proper technique is.
If you're not the kind of person that likes youtube videos then I suggest figuring out what feels comfortable yourself. If it feels comfortable and you're getting the sound that you want then you're doing it right.
If you're not the kind of person that likes that either then I suggest investing in a mirror and try emulating the look/technique of Cesar Huesca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTxBZ_SjjRY
yep just practise it. i had the opposite problem. so i practised.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

It's been said. You'd have the same problem on the 6th string if you were an exclusively upward bending vibrato player. Doesn't matter how you play the instrument, you're going to need to know how to vibrato in a variety of different ways eventually.
Are you talking of vibratos or bends? Because vibratos are neither upwords nor downwords they are both. And classical guitarist do them by rapidly moving their finger in horizontal motion rather than vertical. Bu horizontal I mean left-right instead of up-down.
Quote by atza
Because vibratos are neither upwords nor downwords they are both.

Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?